Clear Complete Home Insurance
Extensive cover for home and contents
Clear Complete offers clients higher limits and more covers as standard with accidental damage cover included as standard (including damage caused by domestic animals) alongside matching sets and suites cover and £5,000 personal possessions cover.
You can also select greater sums insured up to £1,500,000 for buildings and optional covers can be attached to the policy to give your clients added peace of mind.
How to get Clear Advance Home Insurance cover
To find out how to get Clear Advance Home Insurance cover, please contact your dedicated Broker Service team or your Allianz Retail Account Developer.
Features of Clear Advance Home Insurance
- New for old contents cover up to £150,000
- £5,000 unspecified personal possessions cover included as standard
- Cover for matching sets and suites
- Alternative accommodation up to 25% of the sum insured value
- Valuables limit of 40% contents sum insured
- Up to £5,000 personal belongings for students
- Up to £3,000 personal belongings while in residential care
- Up to £2,500 contents in the open and £2,500 plants in the garden cover
Documentation for Clear Advance Home Insurance
To download copies of our Clear Advance policy documents, please click the links below:
Our Claims Handling Centres in Birmingham and Bristol are committed to delivering superior customer service and technical expertise to you and your customers.
To notify us of a Household claim please visit our dedicated Claims Centre page.
|Contract Policy||Prefix||Commission Available|
|Allianz Clear Complete||KC||15%, 20%, 25%|