Award wins for Allianz at the British Insurance Awards 2019
Posted on: 12 July 2019
Allianz had a very successful night at the 25th annual British Insurance Awards on Wednesday night, picking up four trophies in total.
The awards were as follows:
- General Insurer of the year
- Commercial Lines Insurer of the Year
- Responsibility Initiative of the Year (Climate Change Strategy)
We were also delighted to be awarded 'Transformation Deal of the Year', jointly with our friends at LV=.
Further, our colleagues at LV= won:
- Customer Care Award
- Brand Management of the Year
- Personal Lines Insurer of the year
The awards were held at the Royal Albert Hall and attended by 2,000 guests. Allianz CEO, Jon Dye, commented:
My colleagues and I felt incredibly proud collecting these awards – they are an absolute testament to the great people we have in our business. This is a fantastic recognition for everything we have achieved"