Safety and Shipping Review 2018 (AGCS)
Posted on: 19 July 2018
The Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty's (AGCS) Safety and Shipping Review 2018 is now available to download from agcs.allianz.com.
The report converts analysis of shipping losses throughout 2017 into insights to help the industry manage the risks and challenges it faces, including the 'new Bermuda Triangle', cyber threats, fire risk management and emerging route risks brought about by climate change.
The review contains:
- Shipping losses in numbers (pages 8 - 17)
- Casualties insight (pages 18 - 23)
- Climate-related issues (pages 24 - 33)
- Technological advances and risks (pages 34 - 41)
- Security threats (pages 42 - 45)
The 2017 report is also available via AGCS's website and discusses topics such as the growing complexity and interconnectivity of marine risk, a rise in incidents of crew kidnapping and overreliance on technology for safety.