New changes to our personal lines policy wordings
Posted on: 06 September 2017
As part of our drive to continually update our products, we're making a few changes to our home and motor policy documents. These will be effective from 1 November 2017.
Broker Policy Updates
All the upcoming changes are detailed on the following policy updates:
- Home Broker Update (November 2017)
- Clear Private Car Broker Update (November 2017)
- Clear Commercial Vehicle Broker Update (November 2017).
The changes include:
- Clear Household and Home Comforts - Added definition for pedal cycles to clarify the types of electric and power assisted pedal cycles which we'll cover.
- Clear Private Car - Increased replacement locks cover from £500 to £1,000.
- Clear Commercial Vehicle - Enhanced limit of indemnity from £1,000,000 to £1,250,000 for accidental damages caused to property whilst carrying hazardous goods in accordance with recent legal changes.
Downloading new wordings is easy
New policy documents will be available to download as of 1 November 2017 from the online Document Centre.
When ordering documentation, please ensure that you order the correct version as both old and new versions can be listed at the same time.