More five star products than any other insurer
Posted on: 07 June 2018
This great news means along with our other packaged SME products, including Complete Office, Complete Contractor, Complete Retailer and Complete Mini Fleet products, we have more five star rated SME products on offer than any other insurer.
That's not all...
As well as our five star cover, we’ve also improved our legal expenses cover across the following 'Complete' products: Complete Business, Complete Office, Complete Property Owner, Complete Flatowner, Complete Contractor and Complete Retailer with our 'All Risks' wording.
Available at no extra cost, our legal expenses offering now has fewer exclusions, higher limits and covers any legal defence cost and compensation award. Here are some of the scenarios that we now cover:
- claims above the small claims court limit - we’ve removed the sub limit of £5,000
- statutory licence dispute representation - cover widened to include all licence hearings, not just appeals
- computer hardware, software, systems and services - we've removed the exclusions for off-the-shelf computer products
- breach of restrictive covenant - we now cover claims relating to a previous employee's breach of a restrictive covenant under their employment contract
- excess - there is no excess for any legal expenses claim.
David Martin, director of SME and corporate partner for Allianz had this to say about the news:
Our research highlighted that SMEs struggle to keep up to date with the frequently changing legal landscape and that less than a quarter are capable of withstanding the cost of legal action. Our 'All Risks' wording alongside access to Allianz Legal Services, which provides free legal and tax advice, gives customers first-class legal support, available at any time beyond the reach of a typical SME."