A BIBA Brokers' Guide to Engineering Inspection and Maintenance
Posted on: 14 August 2019
The engineering sector is undergoing a transformation and modernising in line with the requirements of today's world. However the need to keep the equipment we use safe and fit for purpose remains as crucial as ever.
In association with DAC Beachcroft, our third BIBA Guide of 2019 takes an in-depth look at this topic, plus considers how the current pace of technological change may impact the engineering sector in the future.
The content includes:
- The enduring role of engineering inspection and maintenance
- On closer inspection: Requirements of different types of machinery and equipment
- Regulations: The nitty-gritty of health and safety law
- Engineering inspection: Helping to power a greener future
- Cyber risks of new technologies
- Adapting for the future: Engineering in a modern world
Other guides available include: