Allianz launches integrated SME business model
Posted on: 07 January 2013
Allianz Commercial has today launched its full-cycle integrated SME business model based on a new QuoteSME platform. It provides full integration between quote platforms and telephony capability, and allows brokers to trade completely online.
Developed using the latest technology, QuoteSME will provide a wide underwriting footprint, instant online quotations and immediate delivery of electronic documentation, all backed by the expertise of a specialist SME underwriting team.
Key benefits of the new platform include:
- the ability to complete new business, mid-term adjustments and renewals online
- instant electronic documentation at point of sale
- a customer centric website with easy navigation and detailed product information
- dedicated support from qualified underwriters
- the ability to amend quotes without the need to re-key data
- support for deal and scheme arrangements
- white-labeling capability and bespoke branding functionality catering for the affinity market
- net rate file allowing brokers to flex commission earnings.
Allianz Commercial’s 'Complete' SME product range is available on QuoteSME and there are also plans to launch a string of products later in the year.
David Martin, director of SME markets, Allianz Commercial, said: "Our fully-integrated SME business model now provides multiple routes to distribution, offering brokers the flexibility required to trade successfully in a competitive market."
He adds: "I have no doubt that QuoteSME’s full-cycle capabilities, rapid quote response and instant documentation delivery, combined with the breadth of footprint provided by Allianz Group delivers substantial differentiation for our broker partners."
Visit our full-cycle QuoteSME website for full details.