A BIBA Broker's Guide to the broker's role in Claims
Posted on: 15 May 2017
Our Broker guides, in association with BIBA and DAC Beachcroft continue into 2017.
The second of this year looks at the broker's role in Claims. From notification and preparation of the claim, to supporting their customers and dealing with natural disasters, we look at the vital role brokers play within the claims process and the significant value they can add.
The content includes:
- The broker's role in claims notification
- Claims preparation supporting the claim
- Adding value to the claims process
- How a broker can help when a claim is disputed or rejected
- The Enterprise Act 2016 - late payment of insurance claims
- Key issues when broker is acting under delegated authority from insurer to handle claims
- Delegated authority
- Broker's role in dealing with flood claims
- Broker's role in flood preparation and support
Other guides also available include: