Complete Retailer is suitable for most types of independently owned retail businesses. From restaurants to newsagents, butchers to grocers, it offers a wide range of cover to provide an insurance solution for your client's business.
Five Star Rating from Defaqto
Our Complete Retailer product is independently and impartially rated five stars by Defaqto – a specialist rating, comparison and research company
Features of Complete Retailer
- Trade Contents – up to £750,000 per location
- Money – following theft or attempted theft of money
- Goods in Transit – up to £10,000
- Deterioration of Stock – up to £5,000 as standard
- Business Interruption – standard limit of £750,000, with a maximum optional limit of up to £2,000,000, with an indemnity period of 24 months if unable to trade
- Employers’ Liability – up to £10,000,000
- Public and Products Liability – up to £2,000,000 with the option to increase to £5,000,000
- Commercial Legal Expenses – provides up to £100,000 for any one event and up to £1,000,000 for any one period of insurance for selected events
- Average free – download our guidance notes for sums insured to ensure that your customers are fully protected.
- Buildings – up to £1,500,000, including subsidence cover
- Loss of Licence – up to £250,000.
- Arts, crafts and hobbies
- Clothing and textile
- Electrical goods
- Picture framing
- Post offices
- Free risk management advice – Risk Director can help your clients save money, comply with health and safety regulations and reduce claims frequency
- Allianz Cyber Risk Assessment, a free, simple online questionnaire that assesses your client's network security against the recommended Government standard. Available via Risk Director
- Free or discounted legal and tax advice – Allianz Legal Services provides a range of online and telephone services to help support clients throughout their business’ journey, saving them from costly solicitors' fees
- Preferred supplier discounts – available via our extensive network of service providers
- 24/7 business support helpline, Actionline – free advice on health and safety and business continuity matters
- Glass replacement specialists – available 24/7/365
- Claims helpline – available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Engineering Inspection Services
Via Allianz Engineering we offer a wide range of plant and machinery inspection services, including:
- Electrical and mechanical inspections
- Lift and crane inspections
- Power/press inspection
- Pressure plant inspections.
In addition, Allianz Engineering's Special Services Team can arrange one-off inspections with bespoke consultation in the fields of:
- Electrical Services, such as fixed wiring inspections and Portable Appliance Testing (PAT)
- Energy Services.
Documentation for Complete Retailer
To download copies of our Complete Retailer policy documents, please click the links below:
When your client makes a claim, they need an insurance provider that understands their loss and will be there at the crucial moments, providing them with the necessary help to get them trading again as quickly as possible.
We'll provide your client with:
- A dedicated claims handler
- Out of hours helpline
- Claims analysis
- Fraud prevention
- Expert legal advice.
In addition, we have specialist claims teams to manage certain losses:
- Dedicated risk experts specialising in property and liability claims
- Major Loss Team
- Disease Team
- Engineering Team
- Rehabilitation Team
- Allianz Claims Inspectors.
For more detail on our claims service, please refer to the product documentation.
Follow the links below to find claims contact information:
Get a quote for Complete Retailer today!
Our award-winning digital trading solution, QuoteSME, gives you 24/7 online access to our SME products.
Simply log in and select Complete Retailer from the welcome screen, then complete the questions to obtain your quote.
Please contact our small business team if you require any assistance.