Complete Office offers a range of covers to suit a variety of office based businesses, from solicitors to graphic designers, veterinary surgeons to doctors' surgeries.
5-Star Rating from Defaqto
Our Complete Office product is independently and impartially rated five stars by Defaqto – a specialist rating, comparison and research company
Features of Complete Office
- Contents – up to £2,500,000 per location
- Property away from the Premises – whilst at exhibitions and in transit
- Loss of Money – following theft or attempted theft of money
- Employers' Liability – up to £10,000,000
- Public Liability – options available from £2,000,000 to £5,000,000
- Commercial Legal Expenses – provides up to £250,000 for any one event and up to £1,000,000 for any one period of insurance for selected events
- Average free – download our guidance notes for sums insured to ensure that your customers are fully protected.
- Loss of Income – up to £5,000,000 if unable to trade. Cover is available per location or across locations
- Buildings – covers the cost of rebuilding, up to £2,500,000 per location, with optional subsidence cover
- Additional Computer cover – for damage to computers and ancillary equipment, including the cost of reinstating programs or data and subsequent increased cost of working.
- Financial services
- Graphic design
- Writing and editing
- Veterinary surgeons.
- Free risk management advice – allianz.co.uk/riskmanagement can help your clients save money, comply with health and safety regulations and reduce claims frequency
- Free or discounted legal and tax advice – Allianz Legal Services provides a range of online and telephone services to help support clients throughout their business’ journey, saving them from costly solicitors' fees
- Preferred supplier discounts – available via our extensive network of service providers
- Glass replacement specialists – available 24/7/365
- Claims helpline – available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Engineering Inspection Services
Via Allianz Engineering we offer a wide range of plant and machinery inspection services, including:
- Electrical and mechanical inspections
- Lift and crane inspections
- Power/press inspection
- Pressure plant inspections.
In addition, Allianz Engineering's Special Services Team can arrange one-off inspections with bespoke consultation in the fields of:
- Electrical Services, such as fixed wiring inspections and Portable Appliance Testing (PAT)
- Energy Services.
Documentation for Complete Office
To download copies of our Complete Office policy documents, please click the links below:
|Complete Office Policy Summary (for policies incepted or renewed 29/02/2016 - 31/03/2018)||Download|
|Complete Office Policy Summary (from 1 Apr 2018 - 16 Sep 2018)||Download|
|Complete Office Policy Wording (for policies incepted or renewed 29/02/2016 - 31/03/2018)||Download|
When your client makes a claim, they need an insurance provider that understands their loss and will be there at the crucial moments, providing them with the necessary help to get them trading again as quickly as possible.
We'll provide your client with:
- A dedicated claims handler
- Out of hours helpline
- Claims analysis
- Fraud prevention
- Expert legal advice.
In addition, we have specialist claims teams to manage certain losses:
- Dedicated risk experts specialising in property and liability claims
- Major Loss Team
- Disease Team
- Engineering Team
- Rehabilitation Team
- Allianz Claims Inspectors.
For more detail on our claims service, please refer to the product documentation.
Follow the links below to find claims contact information:
Get a quote for Complete Office today!
Our award-winning digital trading solution, QuoteSME, gives you 24/7 online access to our SME products.
Simply log in and select Complete Office from the welcome screen, then complete the questions to obtain your quote.
Please contact our small business team if you require any assistance.