Complete Mini Fleet
Available via QuoteSME only, Complete Mini Fleet is a comprehensive product designed for businesses with fleets of 3-8 vehicles (up to 15 at renewal).
5-Star rating from Defaqto
Our Complete Mini Fleet product is independently and impartially rated five stars by Defaqto – a specialist rating, comparison and research company
Features of Complete Mini Fleet
- Targeted at business cars and light commercial vehicles less than 7.5 tonnes (used for carrying own goods only)
- New for old – cover for vehicles less than one year old
- Courtesy vehicle following an incident via our approved repairer network
- Pay-on-use breakdown cover
- Accidental misfuelling cover – covers the cost of draining and cleansing the fuel tank, as well as rectifying any subsequent damage
- Medical expenses – £250 per person up to £1,000
- Replacement locks – unlimited cover
- Personal belongings – cover up to £500
- Commercial legal expenses – up to £100k with uninsured loss recovery and motor prosecution defence
- Child seat – cover up to £150.
- Fleets of 3-8 vehicles (up to 15 vehicles at renewal)
- Business cars and light commercial vehicles less than 7.5 tonnes (used for carrying own goods only)
- UK based businesses – over 3,000 trades and occupations accepted
- Established businesses with a minimum of three years confirmed claims experience
- Private car schedules not dominated by high performance vehicles
- Fleets that do not change insurer on an annual basis.
We go beyond the traditional insurance offering by helping customers run their businesses more efficiently.
- Free guidance via allianz.co.uk/riskmanagement – we can help your clients save money, comply with health and safety regulations and reduce claims frequency
- Allianz Motor Insurance Database – providing immediate access to vehicle data to help your client establish a robust reporting process. A helpdesk is also available.
- EXCLUSIVE discounts on a range of risk management products, including:
- DriveTech –driver and fleet manager training and support (up to 50% discount)
- Lightfoot – fleet safety solutions that provide real time, in-vehicle feedback to your drivers to reduce accident risk, fuel consumption and vehicle maintenance costs (15% discount)
- TRACKER Network UK (Ltd) – £150 off each product from the UK’s most successful stolen vehicle recovery system
- VUE – vehicle CCTV and telematics solutions (up to 30% discount).
- Free or discounted legal and tax advice – Allianz Legal Services provides a range of online and telephone services to help support clients throughout their business’ journey, saving them from costly solicitors' fees
- Business support helplines for health and safety, environmental, cyber security and business continuity matters.
Documentation for Complete Mini Fleet
To download copies of our Complete Mini Fleet policy documents, please click the links below:
|Complete Mini Fleet - Notice to Brokers||Download|
|Complete Mini Fleet Policy Overview (for policies incepting or renewing from 25 Jun 2018)||Download|
|Complete Mini Fleet Fact Sheet||Download|
|Complete Mini Fleet Policy Wording (for policies incepting or renewing from 25 Jun 2018)||Download|
|Complete Mini Fleet FAQs||Download|
|Complete Mini Fleet Policy Summary (for policies incepted or renewed between 01/04/2018 - 24/06/2018)||Download|
|Complete Mini Fleet Policy Wording (for policies incepted or renewed before 31/03/2018)||Download|
|Complete Mini Fleet Policy Wording (for policies incepted or renewed between 01/04/2018 - 24/06/2018)||Download|
|Complete Mini Fleet Policy Summary (for policies incepted or renewed before 31/03/2018)||Download|
Our fast, fair and flexible claims service, delivered by experts.
Our expert motor claims service provides:
- Dedicated commercial motor claims experts – UK based and supported by rehabilitation and fraud investigation teams
- 24/7 digital claims reporting – flexible and fast reporting options, including photo/video support for your customers claims via VUEcloud
- Nationwide approved repairer network – five year guarantee on repairs and work carried out to BSI Kitemark PAS 125 accreditation
- A courtesy vehicle is provided whilst the insured vehicle is being repaired by an Allianz approved repairer
- Vehicle repair tracking – via our ActiveWeb tool.
For more detail on our claims service, please refer to the product documentation.
Brokers have voted QuoteSME the number one insurer trading platform.
Our award-winning* digital trading solution, QuoteSME, gives you 24/7 online access to our SME products and provides:
- full-cycle quote and bind functionality
- instant electronic documentation
- simple quotation screens
- flexible commissions and premium discounting
- expert underwriting support via telephone, email and ‘Live Chat’ online messaging.
Visit QuoteSME to get a quote
Simply log-in to QuoteSME and select Complete Mini Fleet from the welcome screen, then complete the questions to obtain your quote.
Please contact our small business team if you require any assistance.