Complete Flatowner is ideal for owners of blocks of flats and can be tailored to provide the right solution for your individual requirements.
It is designed to provide protection against damage and legal action with optional covers, such as loss of rent and employers’ liability available as required.
The maximum combined buildings and contents sum insured per premises is £10,000,000 and up to 20 premises can be covered on one policy.
Features of Complete Flatowner
- Maximum combined buildings and contents sum insured per premises of £10,000,000
- Property Damage – loss or damage to buildings and contents
- Property Owners' Liability – up to £2,000,000 with the option to increase to £10,000,000
- Commercial Legal Expenses – provides up to £100,000 for any one event and up to £1,000,000 for any one period of insurance for selected events
- Average free – download our guidance notes for sums insured to ensure that your customers are fully protected.
- Loss of Rent – up to £750,000 per year
- Employers' Liability – up to £10,000,000
- Personal Accident – £20,000 per unit up to three units.
- Free risk management advice – Risk Director can help your clients save money, comply with health and safety regulations and reduce claims frequency
- Allianz Cyber Risk Assessment, a free, simple online questionnaire that assesses your client's network security against the recommended Government standard. Available via Risk Director
- Free or discounted legal and tax advice – Allianz Legal Services provides a range of online and telephone services to help support clients throughout their business’ journey, saving them from costly solicitors' fees
- Preferred supplier discounts – available via our extensive network of service providers
- 24/7 business support helpline, Actionline – free advice on health and safety and business continuity matters
- Glass replacement specialists – available 24/7/365
- Claims helpline – available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Engineering Inspection Services
Via Allianz Engineering we offer a wide range of plant and machinery inspection services, including:
- Electrical and mechanical inspections
- Lift and crane inspections
- Power/press inspection
- Pressure plant inspections.
In addition, Allianz Engineering's Special Services Team can arrange one-off inspections with bespoke consultation in the fields of:
- Electrical Services, such as fixed wiring inspections and Portable Appliance Testing (PAT)
- Energy Services.
Documentation for Complete Flatowner
To download copies of our Complete Flatowner policy documents, please click the links below:
|Complete Flatowner- Notice to Brokers||Download|
|Complete Flatowner Policy Overview (for policies incepting or renewing from 17 Sep 2018)||Download|
|Complete Flatowner Fact Sheet||Download|
|Complete Flatowner Policy Wording (for policies incepting or renewing from 1 Apr 2018)||Download|
|Complete Flatowner Policy Summary (from 1 Apr 2018 - 16 Sep 2018)||Download|
|Complete Flatowner Policy Wording (for policies incepted or renewed 29/02/2016 - 31/03/2018)||Download|
|Complete Flatowner Policy Summary (for policies incepted or renewed 29/02/2016 - 31/03/2018)||Download|
When your client makes a claim, they need an insurance provider that understands their loss and will be there at the crucial moments, providing them with the necessary help to get them trading again as quickly as possible.
We'll provide your client with:
- A dedicated claims handler
- Out of hours helpline
- Claims analysis
- Fraud prevention
- Expert legal advice.
In addition, we have specialist claims teams to manage certain losses:
- Dedicated risk experts specialising in property and liability claims
- Major Loss Team
- Disease Team
- Engineering Team
- Rehabilitation Team
- Allianz Claims Inspectors.
For more detail on our claims service, please refer to the product documentation.
Follow the links below to find claims contact information:
Get a quote for Complete Flatowner today!
Our award-winning digital trading solution, QuoteSME, gives you 24/7 online access to our SME products.
Simply log in and select Complete Flatowner from the welcome screen, then complete the questions to obtain your quote.
Please contact our small business team if you require any assistance.