Complete Directors & Officers
Complete Directors & Officers is a management liability insurance product specifically designed to cover a wide range of businesses with a turnover of up to £200,000,000.
This product provides personal liability cover for company directors, officers and managers to protect them from claims that may arise from the decisions and actions taken within the scope of their regular duties.
It also covers the reimbursement of your client's company, in case it has to pay the claims of a third party.
Features of Complete Directors & Officers
- Reimbursement for civil or criminal proceedings for directors and officers, or the company up to £10,000,000
- Directors & Officers Limit of Indemnity on an Any One Claim basis
- Company Entity Liability up to £1,000,000
- Non-Executive Director cover up to £250,000
- Reputational and Post Reputational Crisis Costs (PR spend) up to £5,000 per circumstance, or £5,000 per Insured Person, where more than one Insured Person is named in the claim or circumstance
- Crisis Communication Consultant briefing session available at no additional charge
- Cover for wrongful acts committed after any management 'buy-out' for a period of 45 days
- Circumstance Investigation Costs up to £25,000 in the aggregate
- Insolvency Hearing Costs up to £25,000 in the aggregate
- Assets and Liberty Costs cover any legal proceeding brought by any governmental, regulatory and judicial agency up to £25,000 in the aggregate
- Court attendance costs up to £10,000 in the aggregate
- Efficient and experienced underwriting and claims service
- Claims handled by a dedicated team of financial lines experts.
- Commercial Crime – covers losses following employee theft and third party fraud, together with cover for your client’s legal liability to their customer where their employee has stolen from that customer
- Company Entity Employment Practice Liability – covering the defence costs and damages resulting from claims for wrongful employment practices brought by past, present or prospective employees against an organisation
- Pension Trustee Liability – designed to cover the personal liabilities of Pension Trustees of a company’s pension plan for claims brought by beneficiaries, regulatory authorities or other parties.
- Companies with a turnover of up to £200,000,000
- Private companies (non-listed companies e.g. Ltd)
- Domestic Services
- Food and Beverage
- Health Services – general health services, medical and optical goods manufacturing
- Not for Profit
- Professional Services (excluding Financial Services)
- Recreational and Entertainment
- Technology Services
- Wholesale and Retail.
- Free risk management advice – Risk Director can help your clients save money, comply with health and safety regulations and reduce claims frequency
- Allianz Cyber Risk Assessment, a free, simple online questionnaire that assesses your client's network security against the recommended Government standard. Available via Risk Director
- Free legal support – Allianz Legal Online can help your clients create their own legal documentation, saving them costly solicitors fees
- Preferred supplier discounts – available via our extensive network of service providers
- 24/7 legal advice helpline, 'Lawphone' – provides your clients with advice on commercial legal problems
- 24/7 business support helpline, 'Actionline' – free advice on health and safety and business continuity matters
- Engineering – cover available from Allianz Engineering
- Glass replacement specialists – available 24/7/365
- Claims helpline – available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Documentation for Complete Directors & Officers
To download copies of our Complete Directors & Officers policy documents, please click the links below:
When your client makes a claim, they need an insurance provider that understands their loss and will be there at the crucial moments, providing them with the necessary help to get them trading again as quickly as possible.
We'll provide your client with:
- A dedicated claims handler
- Out of hours helpline
- Claims analysis
- Fraud prevention
- Expert legal advice.
In addition, we have specialist claims teams to manage certain losses:
- Dedicated risk experts specialising in property and liability claims
- Major Loss Team
- Disease Team
- Engineering Team
- Rehabilitation Team
- Allianz Claims Inspectors.
For more detail on our claims service, please refer to the product documentation.
Follow the links below to find claims contact information:
Get a quote for Complete Directors & Officers today!
Our award-winning e-trading solution, QuoteSME, gives you 24/7 online access to our SME products.
Simply log in and select Complete Directors & Officers from the welcome screen, then complete the questions to obtain your quote.
Please contact our small business team if you require any assistance.