Complete Directors & Officers
Complete Directors & Officers is a management liability insurance product specifically designed to cover a wide range of businesses with a turnover of up to £200,000,000.
This product provides personal liability cover for company directors, officers and managers to protect them from claims that may arise from the decisions and actions taken within the scope of their regular duties.
It also covers the reimbursement of your client's company, in case it has to pay the claims of a third party.
Features of Complete Directors & Officers
- For UK based businesses with a turnover of up to £200m
- Offers core D&O liability cover with the option to add further management liability covers
- E-traded via QuoteSME
- Directors & Officers and Company Reimbursement – up to £10m on an any one claim basis
- Increased Company Entity Liability cover– up to £5m in the aggregate
- Increased Reputational and Post-Reputational Crisis Costs – up to £100k in the aggregate
- NEW Employee Dishonesty – cover for financial loss as a result of employee dishonesty up to a sub-limit of £75,000 in the aggregate
- NEW Free employment practice helpline – legal advice and guidance on employment practice issues such as disciplinary or grievance, via Mills & Reeve law firm
- Optional cover – for Commercial Crime, Company Entity Employment Practice Liability and Pension Trustee Liability.
- Companies with a turnover of up to £200,000,000
- Private companies (non-listed companies e.g. Ltd)
- Domestic Services
- Food and Beverage
- Health Services – general health services, medical and optical goods manufacturing
- Not for Profit
- Professional Services (excluding Financial Services)
- Recreational and Entertainment
- Technology Services
- Wholesale and Retail.
Free Employment Practice Helpline
Allianz Directors & Officers policyholders have access to a free employment practice helpline, provided by Mills & Reeve law firm.
Mills & Reeve will provide legal advice and guidance on typical employment matters such as disciplinary or grievance issues. They will work closely with policyholders to understand the problem and provide them with measured and thoughtful advice, quickly, on how to best minimise the impact of the claim.
The helpline service includes review or revision of key documents directly relevant to a helpline enquiry; for example, an invitation letter to a disciplinary hearing.
Policyholders will also have free access to a national annual programme of seminars provided by Mills & Reeve, plus monthly email updates and a dedicated blog on changing HR issues.
To use the helpline please contact them via:
Tel: 01603 693369
Risk Director, our FREE online risk management service provides:
- Health and safety toolkit and a range of checklists to help your clients conduct their own risk assessments
- Access to business continuity and health and safety advice via Actionline
- Specially negotiated rates from our preferred suppliers providing access to risk management products and services
- Free Cyber Risk Assessment – simple online questionnaire which assess’ network security against the recommended Government standard.
For more information, visit www.riskdirector.co.uk
Documentation for Complete Directors & Officers
To download copies of our Complete Directors & Officers policy documents, please click the links below:
|Complete Directors & Officers Policy Summary (20th June 2016 - 26th February 2017)||Download|
|Complete Directors & Officers Policy Wording (20th June 2016 - 26th February 2017)||Download|
|Complete Directors & Officers Policy Summary (29th February 2016 - 20th June 2016)||Download|
|Complete Directors & Officers Policy Wording (29th February 2016 - 20th June 2016)||Download|
When your client makes a claim, they need an insurance provider that understands their loss and will be there at the crucial moments, providing them with the necessary help to get them trading again as quickly as possible.
We'll provide your client with:
- A dedicated claims handler
- Out of hours helpline
- Claims analysis
- Fraud prevention
- Expert legal advice.
In addition, we have specialist claims teams to manage certain losses:
- Dedicated risk experts specialising in property and liability claims
- Major Loss Team
- Disease Team
- Engineering Team
- Rehabilitation Team
- Allianz Claims Inspectors.
For more detail on our claims service, please refer to the product documentation.
Follow the links below to find claims contact information:
Get a quote for Complete Directors & Officers today!
Our award-winning e-trading solution, QuoteSME, gives you 24/7 online access to our SME products.
Simply log in and select Complete Directors & Officers from the welcome screen, then complete the questions to obtain your quote.
Please contact our small business team if you require any assistance.