Complete Contractor provides cover for companies operating in a wide range of trades from carpet fitters to builders, electricians to interior designers.
Five Star Rating from Defaqto
Our Complete Contractor product is independently and impartially rated five stars by Defaqto – a specialist rating, comparison and research company
Features of Complete Contractor
- Public Liability – up to £2,000,000 with the option to increase to £5,000,000 for selected trades
- Commercial Legal Expenses – provides up to £100,000 for any one event and up to £1,000,000 for any one period of insurance for selected events
- Average free – download our guidance notes for sums insured to ensure that your customers are fully protected.
- Employers’ liability – up to £10,000,000
- Tools – up to £5,000 per employee
- Contract Works – up to £500,000 with a range of covers available
- Personal Accident – £10,000 per unit up to five units
- Material Damage/Business Interruption – combined sum insured of up to £1,000,000
- Property Damage – cover for contents, computers, buildings and stock
- Business Interrupton – cover for loss of gross profit or revenue following loss or damage covered by the Property Damage section
- Terrorism – cover for Property Damage and Business Interruption.
- Carpenters and joiners
- Builders (both Domestic and Commercial)
- Landscape gardeners
- Financial consultants
- Electricians and electrical contractors
- Flooring contractors
- Cleaning contractors
- Free risk management advice – allianz.co.uk/riskmanagement can help your clients save money, comply with health and safety regulations and reduce claims frequency
- Free or discounted legal and tax advice – Allianz Legal Services provides a range of online and telephone services to help support clients throughout their business’ journey, saving them from costly solicitors' fees
- Preferred supplier discounts – available via our extensive network of service providers
- Glass replacement specialists – available 24/7/365
- Claims helpline – available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Engineering Inspection Services
Via Allianz Engineering we offer a wide range of plant and machinery inspection services, including:
- Electrical and mechanical inspections
- Lift and crane inspections
- Power/press inspection
- Pressure plant inspections.
In addition, Allianz Engineering's Special Services Team can arrange one-off inspections with bespoke consultation in the fields of:
- Electrical Services, such as fixed wiring inspections and Portable Appliance Testing (PAT)
- Energy Services.
Documentation for Complete Contractor
To download copies of our Complete Contractor policy documents, please click the links below:
|Complete Contractor - Notice to Brokers||Download|
|Complete Contractor Policy Overview (for policies incepting or renewing from 17 Sep 2018)||Download|
|Complete Contractor Fact Sheet||Download|
|Complete Contractor Policy Wording (for policies incepting or renewing from 1 Apr 2018)||Download|
|Complete Contractor Policy Summary (for policies incepted or renewed 29/02/2016 - 31/03/2018)||Download|
|Complete Contractor Policy Summary (from 1 Apr 2018 - 16 Sep 2018)||Download|
|Complete Contractor Policy Wording (for policies incepted or renewed 29/02/2016 - 31/03/2018)||Download|
When your client makes a claim, they need an insurance provider that understands their loss and will be there at the crucial moments, providing them with the necessary help to get them trading again as quickly as possible.
We'll provide your client with:
- A dedicated claims handler
- Out of hours helpline
- Claims analysis
- Fraud prevention
- Expert legal advice.
In addition, we have specialist claims teams to manage certain losses:
- Dedicated risk experts specialising in property and liability claims
- Major Loss Team
- Disease Team
- Engineering Team
- Rehabilitation Team
- Allianz Claims Inspectors.
For more detail on our claims service, please refer to the product documentation.
Follow the links below to find claims contact information:
Get a quote for Complete Contractor today!
Our award-winning digital trading solution, QuoteSME, gives you 24/7 online access to our SME products.
Simply log in and select Complete Contractor from the welcome screen, then complete the questions to obtain your quote.
Please contact our small business team if you require any assistance.