Complete Commercial Vehicle
Complete Commercial Vehicle is a motor insurance product specifically designed for SMEs that operate light commercial vehicles (up to 3.5 tonnes).
It covers a wide range of trades, including those that may require our Complete Business policy (e.g. policyholders that carry materials and equipment in vehicles), Complete Contractor policy (e.g. vehicle cover for tradesman) or our Complete Retailer policy (e.g. customers transporting stock).
Typical vehicles covered include car derived vans, transit type vans, pick-ups and small lorries.
Features of Complete Commercial Vehicle
- Single comercial vehicle cover for up to five drivers
- Comprehensive Cover only (subject to a standard excess of £150)
- Personal Accident – benefits for your client's husband, wife or civil partner
- Accidental Misfuelling – cover includes any damage to the engine as a consequence
- Courtesy Vehicle – for clients with a vehicle that is below 3.5 tonnes and being repaired by one of our approved repairers
- No excess applied or reduction in 'no claims' discount if hit by an uninsured driver, as long as the fault can be established.
- 'No Claims' Discount Protection – available at all levels from one year.
- Cover for anything other than comprehensive vehicles over 3.5 tonnes
- Any insured less than 21 years old or over 76 years old
- Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland based risks.
- Exclusive prices for services and driver training programmes – provided by the Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (RoSPA) via our exclusive partnership
- Free risk management advice – Risk Director can help your clients save money, comply with health and safety regulations and reduce claims frequency
- Free or discounted legal and tax advice – Allianz Legal Services provides a range of online and telephone services to help support clients throughout their business’ journey, saving them from costly solicitors' fees
- Allianz Cyber Risk Assessment, a free, simple online questionnaire that assesses your client's network security against the recommended Government standard. Available via Risk Director
- Preferred supplier discounts – available via our extensive network of service providers
- 24/7 business support helpline, Actionline – free advice on health and safety and business continuity matters
- Claims helpline – available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Documentation for Complete Commercial Vehicle
To download copies of our Complete Commercial Vehicle policy documents, please click the links below:
When your client makes a claim, they need an insurance provider that understands their loss and will be there at the crucial moments, providing them with the necessary help to get them trading again as quickly as possible.
We'll provide your client with:
- A dedicated claims handler
- Out of hours helpline
- Claims analysis
- Fraud prevention
- Expert legal advice.
In addition, we have specialist claims teams to manage certain losses:
- Dedicated risk experts specialising in property and liability claims
- Major Loss Team
- Disease Team
- Engineering Team
- Rehabilitation Team
- Allianz Claims Inspectors.
For more detail on our claims service, please refer to the product documentation.
Follow the links below to find claims contact information:
Get a quote for Complete Commercial Vehicle today!
Our award-winning digital trading solution, QuoteSME, gives you 24/7 online access to our SME products.
Simply log in and select Complete Commercial Vehicle from the welcome screen, then complete the questions to obtain your quote.
Please contact our small business team if you require any assistance.