Complete Cargo is designed to protect goods whilst in transit worldwide and in storage in the UK. It covers a wide range of businesses from suppliers and exporters to retailers and wholesalers.
This product is designed for businesses that import or export up to £62m worth of goods annually and have up to £2.5m worth of goods per transit or storage location.
It includes all risks cover for loss or damage to goods whilst in transit, a range of free additional covers, including General Average and Salvage and Exhibition cover, and the option to include cover for Storage.
Features of Complete Cargo
- All Risks cover for goods – covers loss or damage to goods unless otherwise excluded
- General Average and Salvage – covers pro-rata contribution towards expenditure or voluntary sacrifice of cargo in order to prevent further loss to vessel/cargo
- War Risks – covered whilst goods are aboard a vessel
- Terrorism – full terrorism cover during the course of transit and up to £100,000 whilst in storage
- Exhibition Risks – for two UK exhibitions, for up to 30 days and up to £25,000 each
- Airfreight Replacement – up to 25% of the value of the Goods or £20,000 per event
- Tools or Samples – for up to two vehicles and £5,000 per vehicle.
- Storage – covers loss or damage to goods whilst held in storage at up to 10 locations.
- Free risk management advice – Risk Director can help your clients save money, comply with health and safety regulations and reduce claims frequency
- Allianz Cyber Risk Assessment, a free, simple online questionnaire that assesses your client's network security against the recommended Government standard. Available via Risk Director
- Preferred supplier discounts – available via our extensive network of service providers
- 24/7 business support helpline, Actionline – free advice on health and safety and business continuity matters
- Engineering – cover available from Allianz Engineering
- Claims helpline – available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Documentation for Complete Cargo
To download copies of our Complete Cargo policy documents, please click the links below:
- Dedicated Marine claims handlers
- Local loss surveyors
- Fast-track claims
- 24/7 notification
- Flexible communication.
We are committed to providing a claims service that you and your customers can rely on. You can notify us of a claim by:
0330 102 8608
Allianz Global Corporate and Specialty
60 Gracechurch Street
Get a quote for Complete Cargo today!
Our award-winning digital trading solution, QuoteSME, gives you 24/7 online access to our SME products.
Simply log in and select Complete Cargo from the welcome screen, then complete the questions to obtain your quote.
Please contact our small business team if you require any assistance.