Complete Business offers a range of insurance covers for a wide spectrum of trades, from manufacturing, wholesale, distribution and service providers, to sports and social clubs.
It is designed to cover commercial businesses with a turnover of up to £10,000,000 and a material damage/business interruption combined sum insured of up to £10,000,000.
It includes cover for property damage, public liability and commercial legal expenses, and can be easily tailored to meet specific business needs.
Features of Complete Business
- Property Damage – cover for contents, computers, buildings and stock
- Business Interruption – cover for loss of gross profit or revenue following loss or damage covered by the Property Damage section
- Book Debts – covers debit balances up to £250,000
- Loss of Money – following theft or attempted theft of money
- Specified All Risks – damage to specified items anywhere in the UK, EU or Worldwide
- Employers' Liability – up to £10,000,000
- Public and Products Liability – up to £2,000,000 with the option to increase to £5,000,000 or £10,000,000
- Personal Accident – arising from any accident in work or in leisure time up to £10,000 per unit and up to a maximum of five units
- Theft by Employee – up to £100,000 in any one policy period
- Commercial Legal Expenses – provides up to £100,000 for any one event and up to £1,000,000 for any one period of insurance for selected events
- Average free – download our guidance notes for sums insured to ensure that your customers are fully protected.
- Clothing and textiles
- Electrical and electronics
- Glass, pottery, brick and craft
- Machine equipment manufacture
- Plastics manufacturer
- Printing and publishing
- Wholesale and warehousing
- Precision metalworkers
- Free risk management advice – Risk Director can help your clients save money, comply with health and safety regulations and reduce claims frequency
- Allianz Cyber Risk Assessment, a free, simple online questionnaire that assesses your client's network security against the recommended Government standard. Available via Risk Director
- Free or discounted legal and tax advice – Allianz Legal Services provides a range of online and telephone services to help support clients throughout their business’ journey, saving them from costly solicitors' fees
- Preferred supplier discounts – available via our extensive network of service providers
- 24/7 business support helpline, Actionline – free advice on health and safety and business continuity matters
- Engineering – cover available from Allianz Engineering
- Glass replacement specialists – available 24/7/365
- Claims helpline – available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Engineering Inspection Services
Via Allianz Engineering, we offer a wide range of plant and machinery inspection services, including:
- Electrical and mechanical inspections
- Lift and crane inspections
- Power/press inspection
- Pressure plant inspections.
In addition, Allianz Engineering's Special Services Team can arrange one-off inspections coupled with bespoke consultation in the fields of:
- Electrical Services, such as fixed wiring inspections and Portable Appliance Testing (PAT)
- Energy Services.
Documentation for Complete Business
To download copies of our Complete Business policy documents, please click the links below:
|Complete Business - Notice to Brokers||Download|
|Complete Business Policy Summary (for policies incepting or renewing from 1 Apr 2018)||Download|
|Complete Business Fact Sheet||Download|
|Complete Business Policy Wording (for policies incepting or renewing from 1 Apr 2018)||Download|
When your client makes a claim, they need an insurance provider that understands their loss and will be there at the crucial moments, providing them with the necessary help to get them trading again as quickly as possible.
We'll provide your client with:
- A dedicated claims handler
- Out of hours helpline
- Claims analysis
- Fraud prevention
- Expert legal advice.
In addition, we have specialist claims teams to manage certain losses:
- Dedicated risk experts specialising in property and liability claims
- Major Loss Team
- Disease Team
- Engineering Team
- Rehabilitation Team
- Allianz Claims Inspectors.
For more detail on our claims service, please refer to the product documentation.
Follow the links below to find claims contact information:
Get a quote for Complete Business today!
Our award-winning digital trading solution, QuoteSME, gives you 24/7 online access to our SME products.
Simply log in and select Complete Business from the welcome screen, then complete the questions to obtain your quote.
Please contact our small business team if you require any assistance.