Professional Indemnity Select
Professional Indemnity insurance should be considered by any business or person providing a service such as advice, design, skills or knowledge in a professional capacity.
In conjunction with Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty, we have designed a range of Professional Indemnity products that offer broad wordings, covering areas such as professional neglect, negligent statement and actions, libel and slander, malicious falsehood, passing off copyrights and breach of confidentiality.
We can provide Professional Indemnity cover as an optional section within our existing large and mid-corporate Property and Casualty and Motor Trade propositions. It can also be purchased on a standalone basis.
Features of Professional Indemnity Select
- Cover for breach of professional duty – infringement of copyright, breach of confidentiality, defamation and other types of civil liability with a limit of indemnity up to £5m
- Fraud and dishonesty – liability of your business to any third party resulting from fraudulent or dishonest conduct
- Lost documents – costs of replacing or restoring documents lost or damaged in transit in custody or control up to £100K
- Court attendance cover – if attending court as a witness when defending a claims up to £300 per day (£150 for employees)
- Joint ventures cover – cover against the liability arising from the customer’s professional services in relation to any joint venture.
Cover is provided:
- On an innocent non-disclosure condition – waiving our rights to avoid the insurance cover in the event we are satisfied of innocent non–disclosure, or innocent misrepresentation
- On a claims made basis – as opposed to occurrence basis
- On a civil liability basis (widest form of cover available) – allows for any civil liability to be claimed, rather than restricted errors and omissions cover
- On any one claim basis – every single claim made during the period of insurance is entitled to the full indemnity limit. We can also arrange cover on an aggregate basis if required for the costs of defending claims and damages associated with losses incurred as a result of alleged professional neglect or omission.
- Companies with a turnover of up to £7.5m, or £2.5m for those operating on a fee income basis
- Private companies (non-listed companies, e.g. Ltd)
- Call centre and outsourcers
- Estate agency
- Insurance brokers
- Interior designer
- Landscape gardener
- Management consultants
- Motor trade
- Recruitment consultants
- Technology and telecommunications.
- Access to a 24-hour legal advice and Allianz Legal Online
- Efficient and experienced claims service and access to our claims helpline available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Experienced local underwriters.
Risk Director, our FREE online risk management service featuring:
- Sector-specific risk management advice
- Allianz Cyber Risk Assessment, a free, simple online questionnaire that assesses your client's network security against the recommended Government standard
- Risk improvement reports
- Health and safety toolkit and a range of checklists to help your clients conduct their own risk assessments
- Business continuity planning tool
- Access to business continuity and health and safety advice via Actionline
- Specially negotiated rates from our preferred suppliers providing access to risk management products and services, such as:
- Praxis 42 – health and safety advice
- Pentura – cyber risk management
- Glen Abbot – business continuity planning
- Vero – employee screening services
- Graydon – commercial credit checking database.
Documentation for Professional Indemnity Select
To download copies of our Professional Indemnity covers, please click the links below:
|Accountants||ACOM4545||Policy Wording||Accountants PI Select|
|ACOM1068||Proposal Form||Accountants Proposal Form|
|Architects||ACOM4546||Policy Wording||Architects PI Select|
|ACOM1067||Proposal Form||Architects Proposal Form|
|Construction||ACOM4547||Policy Wording||Construction PI Select|
|ACOM1067||Proposal Form||Construction Proposal Form|
|Engineers||ACOM4548||Policy Wording||Engineers PI Select|
|ACOM1066||Proposal Form||Engineers Proposal Form|
|Insurance Brokers||ACOM4549||Policy Wording||Insurance Brokers PI Select|
|ACOM1058||Proposal Form||Insurance Brokers Proposal Form|
|Management Consultants||ACOM4550||Policy Wording||Management Consultants PI Select|
|ACOM1058||Proposal Form||Management Consultants Proposal Form|
|Media||ACOM4551||Policy Wording||Media PI Select|
|ACOM1062||Proposal Form||Media Proposal Form|
|Miscellaneous||ACOM4552||Policy Wording||Miscellaneous PI Select|
|ACOM1064||Proposal Form||Miscellaneous Proposal Form|
|Recruitment Consultants||ACOM4553||Policy Wording||Recruitment Consultants PI Select|
|ACOM1063||Proposal Form||Recruitment Consultants Proposal Form|
|Surveyors||ACOM4554||Policy Wording||Surveyors PI Select|
|ACOM1188||Proposal Form||Surveyors Proposal Form|
|Technology and Telecommunications||ACOM4555||Policy Wording||Technology and Telecommunications PI Select|
|ACOM1060||Proposal Form||Technology and Telecommunications Proposal Form|
When your client makes a claim, they need an insurance provider that understands their loss and will be there at the crucial moments, providing them with the necessary help to get them trading again as quickly as possible.
We'll provide your client with:
- A dedicated claims handler
- Out of hours helpline
- Claims analysis
- Fraud prevention
- Expert legal advice.
In addition, we have specialist claims teams to manage certain losses:
- Dedicated risk experts specialising in property and liability claims
- Major Loss Team
- Disease Team
- Engineering Team
- Rehabilitation Team
- Allianz Claims Inspectors.
For more detail on our claims service, please refer to the product documentation.
Follow the links below to find claims contact information: