Directors & Officers Liability Select
Directors & Officers (D&O) Select is a management liability insurance product specifically designed to cover a wide range of medium to large businesses with a turnover of up to £350m. It is traded via our local branches. It is available as an optional section within our existing large and mid-corporate Property and Casualty and Motor Trade propositions or purchased on a standalone basis.
We also offer Complete Directors & Officers, our e-trade solution for SME business with a turnover of up to £200m.
Features of Directors & Officers Liability Select
- Cover for Directors and Officers, Company Reimbursement and Non-executive Directors
- Increased Company Entity Liability cover
- NEW Kidnap and Ransom consultant – in response to an insured person being kidnapped
- NEW Cover for IT Security / Data Protection Officers – in the event of a D&O claim arising from a cyber event
- NEW Employee Dishonesty – cover for financial loss as a result of employee dishonesty
- Increased Reputational and Post Reputational Crisis Costs – includes a briefing session with a crisis communication consultant and report summary
- Increased Circumstance Investigation Costs
- Optional cover – Company Entity Employment Practice.
- NEW Free employment practice helpline – legal advice on typical employment practice issues that may lead to a claim, such as disciplinary or grievance
- Empowered local underwriters
- Claims handled by a dedicated team of financial lines experts
- Free Cyber Risk Assessment – simple online questionnaire which assess’ network security against the recommended Government standard. Available on www.riskdirector.co.uk
For more information, download our Directors & Officers Liability Select fact sheet.
- Companies with a turnover of up to £350m
- Domestic Services
- Food and Beverage
- Health Services
- Professional Services (excluding Financial Services)
- Recreational & Entertainment
- Technology Services
- Wholesale and Retail.
Free Employment Practice Helpline
Allianz Directors & Officers policyholders have access to a free employment practice helpline, provided by Mills & Reeve law firm.
Mills & Reeve will provide legal advice and guidance on typical employment matters such as disciplinary or grievance issues. They will work closely with policyholders to understand the problem and provide them with measured and thoughtful advice, quickly, on how to best minimise the impact of the claim.
The helpline service includes review or revision of key documents directly relevant to a helpline enquiry; for example, an invitation letter to a disciplinary hearing.
Policyholders will also have free access to a national annual programme of seminars provided by Mills & Reeve, plus monthly email updates and a dedicated blog on changing HR issues.
To use the helpline please contact them via:
Tel: 01603 693369
Risk Director, our FREE online risk management service provides:
- Health and safety toolkit and a range of checklists to help your clients conduct their own risk assessments
- Access to business continuity and health and safety advice via Actionline
- Specially negotiated rates from our preferred suppliers providing access to risk management products and services
- Free Cyber Risk Assessment – simple online questionnaire which assess’ network security against the recommended Government standard.
For more information, visit www.riskdirector.co.uk
Documentation for Directors & Officers Liability Select
To download copies of our Directors & Officers Liability policy documents, please click the links below:
|Residents' Association Directors & Officers Liability Select Proposal||Download|
|Sports & Social Clubs and Not For Profit Organisations Directors & Officers Liability Select Proposal||Download|
|10 reasons for directors & officers insurance||Download|
|Directors & Officers Liability Select Proposal||Download|
|Commercial Crime (optional cover)||Download|
When your client makes a claim, they need an insurance provider that understands their loss and will be there at the crucial moments, providing them with the necessary help to get them trading again as quickly as possible.
We'll provide your client with:
- A dedicated claims handler
- Out of hours helpline
- Claims analysis
- Fraud prevention
- Expert legal advice.
In addition, we have specialist claims teams to manage certain losses:
- Dedicated risk experts specialising in property and liability claims
- Major Loss Team
- Disease Team
- Engineering Team
- Rehabilitation Team
- Allianz Claims Inspectors.
For more detail on our claims service, please refer to the product documentation.
Follow the links below to find claims contact information: