Directors & Officers Liability Select
Directors & Officers liability insurance provides peace of mind and protection for directors in terms of their personal liability when managing their company or organisation in their role of director, officer or manager.
Directors & Officers is available as an optional section within our existing large and mid-corporate Property and Casualty and Motor Trade propositions. It can also be purchased on a standalone basis.
Additional cover is available for Residents’ Associations and Sport and Social Clubs and Not for Profit Organisations.
Features of Directors & Officers Liability Select
- Reimbursement for civil or criminal proceedings for directors and officers, or the company up to £10m
- Directors & Officers Limit of Indemnity on an Any One Claim basis
- Company Entity Liability up to £1m
- Non-Executive Director cover up to £250k
- Reputational and Post Reputational Crisis Costs (PR spend) up to £5,000 per circumstance, or £5,000 per Insured Person, where more than one Insured Person is named in the claim or circumstance
- Crisis Communication Consultant briefing session available at no additional charge
- Cover for wrongful acts committed after any management 'buy-out' for a period of 45 days
- Circumstance Investigation Costs up to £25,000 in the aggregate
- Insolvency Hearing Costs up to £25,000 in the aggregate
- Assets and Liberty Costs cover any legal proceeding brought by any governmental, regulatory and judicial agency up to £25,000 in the aggregate
- Court attendance costs up to £10k in the aggregate
- Efficient and experienced underwriting and claims service
- Claims handled by a dedicated team of financial lines experts.
- Companies with a turnover of up to £200m
- Private companies (non-listed companies e.g. Ltd)
- Domestic Services
- Food and Beverage
- Health Services - general health services, medical and optical goods manufacturing
- Not for Profit
- Professional Services (excluding Financial Services)
- Recreational & Entertainment
- Technology Services
- Wholesale and Retail.
- Access to a 24-hour legal advice helpline and Allianz Legal Online
- Efficient and experienced claims service
- Experienced local underwriters.
Risk Director, our FREE online risk management service provides:
- Risk improvement reports
- Allianz Cyber Risk Assessment, a free, simple online questionnaire that assesses your client's network security against the recommended Government standard
- Health and safety toolkit and a range of checklists to help your clients conduct their own risk assessments
- Access to business continuity and health and safety advice via Actionline
- Specially negotiated rates from our preferred suppliers providing access to risk management products and services, such as:
- Praxis 42 – health and safety advice
- Pentura – cyber risk management
- Glen Abbot – business continuity planning
- Vero – employee background screening
- Graydon – commercial credit checking database.
Documentation for Directors & Officers Liability Select
To download copies of our Directors & Officers Liability policy documents, please click the links below:
|Residents' Association Directors & Officers Liability Select Proposal||Download|
|Sports & Social Clubs and Not For Profit Organisations Directors & Officers Liability Select Proposal||Download|
|Directors & Officers Liability Select Proposal||Download|
|10 reasons for directors & officers insurance||Download|
When your client makes a claim, they need an insurance provider that understands their loss and will be there at the crucial moments, providing them with the necessary help to get them trading again as quickly as possible.
We'll provide your client with:
- A dedicated claims handler
- Out of hours helpline
- Claims analysis
- Fraud prevention
- Expert legal advice.
In addition, we have specialist claims teams to manage certain losses:
- Dedicated risk experts specialising in property and liability claims
- Major Loss Team
- Disease Team
- Engineering Team
- Rehabilitation Team
- Allianz Claims Inspectors.
For more detail on our claims service, please refer to the product documentation.
Follow the links below to find claims contact information: