In today's evolving digital and technological environment, cyber security incidents pose an increasing threat to businesses across all industries. Any company which deals with customer, supplier or employee data - or which relies on IT systems to run its operations - is at risk. A recent study1 revealed that 32% of UK businesses had suffered a cyber security incident over a 12 month period.
Our Cyber Select product is specifically designed to suit the needs of a wide range of mid-corporate businesses, with a turnover of up to £350m.
Traded locally via our experts within the branch network, clients can choose their level of cover based on their company size and business need. Cyber Select can be bought standalone or as part of a package with Professional Indemnity, D&O and computer insurance, as well as other property and liability covers.
1 - Ponemon Institute - 2018 Cost of a Data Breach Study: Global Overview
Reasons for cyber insurance
There are common misconceptions when considering cyber insurance, so here are 10 reasons your clients may benefit from cyber insurance.
Features and benefits
- Comprehensive product designed to cover the costs and liabilities associated with a suspected or actual cyber incident.
- Can be purchased standalone, or conveniently packaged, along with PI, D&O, computer and other property and liability covers, thereby streamlining the renewal and claims process for your clients.
- Access to 24/7/365 incident response helpline, so your clients can seek guidance and assistance at any time to navigate through the claims process.
- A simple rating process, meaning that quotes are turned around quickly and by local expert underwriters.
- Access to our expert panel of cyber specialist partners, including:
- complimentary access to the world-leading BitSight platform, providing companies with in-depth analysis to assist them in identifying, quantifying and managing their cyber security risks.
- Initial free telephone consultation with our data protection partner, Intelisecure
- Glen Abbott - consultancy services to assist cyber security accreditations from Cyber Essentials to ISO 27001:13
Documentation for Cyber Select
To download copies of our Cyber Select policy documents, please click the links below:
We understand that a cyber security incident can be a stressful experience for your client. They need an insurance provider that understands and will be there at the crucial moments, providing assistance to nativate them through the necessary steps.
Our expert cyber claims team will be on hand to help throughout this journey. Clients will also have access to a 24/7/365 helpline.
Claims or suspected incidents can be reported via e-mail or telephone:
e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 0203 451 3679