Accident and Health Embrace
Our Accident and Health policy offers cover for companies operating in a wide range of trades, from a small consultancy business to large manufacturing operations.
Whether it’s used for enhancing your client’s employee benefits package, protecting business continuity in the event of employee absence due to injury or illness, or protecting employees on business trips, our cover offers a simple and flexible solution.
Features of Accident and Health Embrace
- Flexible market-leading accident and health solutions
- Group Personal Accident cover - can provide a benefit to the company in the event of an employee sustaining accidental injury
- Sickness cover - can provide a benefit to the company in the event of an employee being unable to work due to illness
- Business travel cover - covers employees whilst on a business trip
- Cover operates as either "human business interruption" or an employee benefit - the policyholder chooses
- Experienced and efficient underwriters
- Access to a 24-hour policyholder helpline.
- Access to a 24-hour legal advice helpline and Allianz Legal Online
- Efficient and experienced claims service
- Experienced local underwriters.
Risk Director, our FREE online risk management service provides:
- Sector, trade and risk management guides
- Allianz Cyber Risk Assessment, a free, simple online questionnaire that assesses your client's network security against the recommended Government standard
- Risk improvement reports
- Health and safety toolkit and a range of checklists to help your clients conduct their own risk assessments
- Specially negotiated rates from our preferred suppliers providing access to risk management products and services, such as:
- Praxis 42 – health and safety advice
- Securikey – essential security and management of keys
- Glen Abbot – business continuity planning
- Hilti – passive fire protection
- Vero – pre-employment screening services.
Documentation for Accident and Health Embrace
To download copies of our Accident and Health Embrace policy documents, please click the links below:
|Embrace and Commercial Select Key Features||Download|
|Business Travel Policy Summary (for policies incepted or renewed from 1st Apr 2018)||Download|
|Why choose our Accident and Health insurance?||Download|
|Embrace Policy Wording (for policies incepted or renewed from 1st Apr 2018)||Download|
|Embrace Guide to Cover||Download|
When your client makes a claim, they need an insurance provider that understands their loss and will be there at the crucial moments, providing them with the necessary help to get them trading again as quickly as possible.
We'll provide your client with:
- A dedicated claims handler
- Out of hours helpline
- Claims analysis
- Fraud prevention
- Expert legal advice.
In addition, we have specialist claims teams to manage certain losses:
- Dedicated risk experts specialising in property and liability claims
- Major Loss Team
- Disease Team
- Engineering Team
- Rehabilitation Team
- Allianz Claims Inspectors.
For more detail on our claims service, please refer to the product documentation.
Follow the links below to find claims contact information: