Real Estate Select
Specifically designed for your medium to large clients, our Real Estate Select is a specialist proposition that caters for property owners with larger premises or portfolios and bespoke risks and schemes traded via the London Market.
Supported by our dedicated LMRE underwriting team, this policy provides a comprehensive range of cover extensions and services so is suitable for property owners with a mix of commercial and residential properties in their portfolio.
Features of Real Estate Select
- Specialist real estate policy wording and tailored cover extensions - provided as standard at no extra costs including cover for eviction of squatters, property damage caused by illegal cultivation of drugs and Japanese knotweed removal
- London Market Real Estate underwriting team – access to dedicated and expert underwriters
- Specialist policy wording and tailored cover extensions - provided as standard at no extra costs including eviction of squatters, property damage caused by illegal cultivation of drugs and Japanese knotweed removal
- Average free – we will waive the average condition if a professional valuation has been undertaken within the last three years. Proof of valuation will be required at point of claim
- Optional specialist covers – including Directors & Officers and excess of loss
- Brand new optional engineering sections:
- Machinery damage – for machinery such as boilers, lift and escalators that service a property, covers damage caused by breakdown, explosion and collapse for machinery.
- Enhanced Computer section – provides first party cyber liability cover, including costs to prevent further cyber-attacks and protect the business's IT infrastructure statement of fact basis.
- Additional cover protection – access to wider covers available within the Allianz Group, such as Fleet, Construction and Allianz Engineering Inspection Services
- For policyholders who have taken our legal expenses cover - Allianz Legal Service provides policyholders with access to FREE legal advice on ANY legal matter 24/7/365, including property disputes and real estate litigation. Plus a range of other free or discounted legal services.
- Dedicated and expert real estate claims team
- Purpose built offices/professional trades
- Purpose built out of town retail
- Shopping centres
- Medical/health centres
- Modern stadia
- High street retail (including residential above).
- Efficient and experienced claims service and access to our claims helpline available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- For clients with Allianz Legal Expenses cover in place, free or discounted legal and tax advice in relation to their business via a range of online and telephone services
- Commercial engineering cover and energy inspection services can be provided by Allianz Engineering
- Experienced London Market Real Estate underwriters.
FREE guidance via our Allianz risk management website, featuring:
- Sector-specific risk management advice
- Business impact assessment tool
- Specially negotiated rates from our preferred suppliers providing access to risk management products and services, such as:
- Cunningham Lindsey - property and plant valuation services
- Leaksafe – water damage protection
- Praxis 42 – health and safety advice and training
- VPS - site security for vacant premises
- Blythe Valley – arborist and tree management services
- Hilti GB - passive fire protection
Engineering Inspection Services
Via Allianz Engineering we offer a wide range of plant and machinery inspection services, including:
- Electrical and mechanical inspections
- Lift and crane inspections
- Pressure plant inspections.
In addition, Allianz Specialist Inspection Services can arrange one-off inspections coupled with bespoke consultation in the fields of:
- Electrical Services, such as fixed wiring inspections and Portable Appliance Testing (PAT)
- Energy Services, including statutory air conditioning efficiency inspections, Energy Performance Certificates (EPC) and Energy audits
- Environmental Services to help your clients assess and control the risk of dangerous substances.
Documentation for Real Estate Select
To download copies of our Real Estate Select policy documents, please click the links below :
|Standard Policy Wording effective for new business from 23 January 2018 / policies renewing on or after 20 March 2018|
|Real Estate Select - All Risks|
|Doc 1 Code||Section|
|SP0010||Policy Introduction/General Conditions & Exclusions
|F0009||Property Damage Events Section|
|FJ0012||Property Owners Damage|
|FP0063||Loss of Rent Events|
|FP0064||Loss of Rent Events - Declaration Linked|
|FR0063||Loss of Rent|
|FR0064||Loss of Rent All Risks - Declaration Linked|
|J0009||Specified All Risks|
|LD0008||Directors & Officers Liability|
|LD0007||Directors & Officers Liability - Residents Association|
|LP0009||Property Owners Liability|
|ML0015||Property Owners - Commercial Legal Expenses|
|NW0003||Engineering - Machinery Damage|
|X0007||Goods in Transit|
When your client makes a claim, they need an insurance provider that understands their loss and will be there at the crucial moments, providing them with the necessary help to get them trading again as quickly as possible.
We'll provide your client with:
- A dedicated claims handler
- Out of hours helpline
- Claims analysis
- Fraud prevention
- Expert legal advice.
In addition, we have specialist claims teams to manage certain losses:
- Dedicated risk experts specialising in property and liability claims
- Major Loss Team
- Disease Team
- Engineering Team
- Rehabilitation Team
- Allianz Claims Inspectors.
For more detail on our claims service, please refer to the product documentation.
Follow the links below to find claims contact information: