Property Owners Select
Property Owners Select is a specialist policy wording aimed at property owners with larger premises or portfolios. We offer a wide range of covers for commercial property owners of both business and residential properties.
Features of Property Owners Select
- Inadvertent omission to insure – up to £5m for premises occupied as offices, retail or residential purposes
- Theft damage to occupied buildings – protection against the rise in theft of fabric to buildings
- Fly tipping limit £10,000 any one claim £25,000 in total – extended cover to include costs necessarily and reasonably incurred in clearing and removing any property illegally deposited in, on, or around the premises
- Privity of Contract limit up to £2m – includes legal liability to insure repair or reinstate damage to the buildings or premises which arises though the Landlord and Tenant (Covenant) Act 1995
- Value Added Tax (VAT) – cover for VAT which has not been included in the sum insured and which they cannot recover
- Property damage extension limits increased to £50,000 – for metered supplies, unauthorised use of supplies and trace and access
- Property owners liability cover extended – for libel & slander, limit £250,000 and financial loss, limit £50,000
- Loss of rent cover – to include failure of supply limit £1m and denial of access (non damage) limit £50,000
- Additional cover options for:
- specified events for property damage/loss of rent
- declaration linked cover for loss of rent.
- Small retail premises
- Cinemas and theatres
- Hotels and guest houses
- Restaurants and cafés.
- Experienced local underwriters
- Efficient and experienced claims service and access to our claims helpline available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- For clients with Allianz Legal Expenses cover in place, free or discounted legal and tax advice in relation to their business via a range of online and telephone services
- Commercial engineering cover and energy inspection services can be provided by Allianz Engineering
- Individual tenants' certificates of insurance where required.
Risk Director, our FREE online risk management service featuring:
- Sector-specific risk management advice
- Allianz Cyber Risk Assessment, a free, simple online questionnaire that assesses your client's network security against the recommended Government standard
- Risk improvement reports
- Health and safety toolkit and a range of checklists to help your clients conduct their own risk assessments
- Business continuity planning tool
- Specially negotiated rates from our preferred suppliers providing access to risk management products and services, such as:
- Praxis 42 – health and safety advice
- VPS - vacant property services
- Cunningham Lindsey - building valuations
- Hilti – passive fire protection
- AGA Business Services - emergency response service.
Engineering Inspection Services
Via Allianz Engineering we offer a wide range of plant and machinery inspection services, including:
- Electrical and mechanical inspections
- Lift and crane inspections
- Pressure plant inspections.
In addition, Allianz Engineering's Special Services Team can arrange one-off inspections coupled with bespoke consultation in the fields of:
- Electrical Services, such as fixed wiring inspections and Portable Appliance Testing (PAT)
- Energy Services.
Documentation for Property Owners Select
To download copies of our Property Owners Select policy documents, please click the links below:
|Doc 1 Code||Section|
|SP0008||Policy Introduction/General Conditions & Exclusions
|F0007||Property Damage Events Section|
|FJ0010||Property Owners Damage|
|FP0051||Loss of Rent Events|
|FP0052||Loss of Rent Events - Declaration Linked|
|FR0051||Loss of Rent|
|FR0052||Loss of Rent All Risks - Declaration Linked|
|J0007||Specified All Risks|
|LD0008||Directors & Officers Liability|
|LD0007||Directors & Officers Liability - Residents Association|
|LP0008||Property Owners Liability|
|ML0015||Property Owners - Commercial Legal Expenses|
|X0007||Goods in Transit|
|Property Owners Front & Back Covers||Download|
|Subsidence and Landslip Questionnaire||Download|
|Declaration Linked Cover||Download|
|Property Owners Dispensation Declaration||Download|
|Property Owners Select Proposal||Download|
|Policy Wordings Update - Property Owners Select||Download|
|Property Owners Select Policy Overview||Download|
When your client makes a claim, they need an insurance provider that understands their loss and will be there at the crucial moments, providing them with the necessary help to get them trading again as quickly as possible.
We'll provide your client with:
- A dedicated claims handler
- Out of hours helpline
- Claims analysis
- Fraud prevention
- Expert legal advice.
In addition, we have specialist claims teams to manage certain losses:
- Dedicated risk experts specialising in property and liability claims
- Major Loss Team
- Disease Team
- Engineering Team
- Rehabilitation Team
- Allianz Claims Inspectors.
For more detail on our claims service, please refer to the product documentation.
Follow the links below to find claims contact information:
London Market Property Owners
The London Market Property Owners (LMPO) team has unrivalled technical skills and local market knowledge that can deliver the high service standards large property owners demand.
The team can work with you to develop the right proposition for your client assisting with underwriting, claims, prospecting and relationship development.
If you would like to contact the LMPO team, please use the contact list or correspondence address below:
London Market Property Owners
60 Gracechurch Street