Excess of Loss
Excess of Loss is a top up liability cover designed for a wide range of small, medium and large businesses across a broad spectrum of trades and industries.
We can write up to £50m per line of business, allowing your clients to buy a higher limit of indemnity than their current liability insurer may be willing to provide. Excess of Loss enables them to top up the total level of their cover.
- Excess Employers' Liability
- Excess Public and Products Liability
- Excess Public Liability (standalone)
- Excess JCT 6.5.1.
Features of Excess of Loss
- Underwriting capacity up to £50m for each class of business
- Annual or contract/event specific policies available
- 100% lead and follow lines can be written
- Issue standalone policies with the option of follow-form
- Follow all authorised EU registered insurers
- Experienced local underwriters with increased authority
- Backed by specialist major loss claims team.
- UK based companies with a turnover threshold of £350m (greater turnovers can also be considered)
- A broad underwriting appetite, including trades that you may not typically associate Allianz with
- Overseas exposures acceptable.
Documentation for Excess of Loss
To download copies of our Excess of Loss policy documents, please click the links below:
Excess of Loss claims require specific expertise. Our experienced major loss claims handlers will understand the nature of your client’s business, using their extensive knowledge and technical expertise to achieve positive outcomes.
We’ll provide your client with: