Small Fleet offers a solution specifically designed to help businesses with a fleet of 5 – 15 vehicles reduce costs, save time and minimise hassle. Our offering provides the flexibility to insure all vehicles under one policy, as well as pick and choose cover requirements, creating a bespoke solution.
We can help ensure your clients are aware of their legal obligations and help them meet these cost-effectively with our range of discounted and free tools and services.
Features of Small Fleet
- New for old cover for vehicles under a year old where the damage exceeds 50% of the new list price of the vehicle
- Uninsured loss recovery and Motor Prosecution Defence Costs up to £100,000 per claim
- Personal accident cover for drivers (£5000 indemnity per incident)
- Medical expenses (£1000 per incident)
- Automatic Policy cover within all EU countries
- Personal belongings (£500 per incident)
- Loss or theft of keys (£1000 per incident).
- Established businesses with a minimum of three years confirmed claims experience
- Private car schedules not dominated by high performance vehicles
- Commercial vehicles used for the carriage of own goods
- Fleets that do not change insurer on an annual basis.
- Allianz Motor Insurance Database – website and helpdesk providing immediate access to vehicle data
- FREE windscreen repairs with Autoglass
- Motor Legal Advice Line – providing 24/7 access to specialist legal advisors
- Case Analysis Tool - to help your clients pin-point where their fleet is most at risk
- FREE use of our award winning Risk Director website – with online risk improvement reports and wealth of risk management guidance and information, including further details on our preferred suppliers
- Allianz Cyber Risk Assessment – a free, simple online questionnaire that assesses your client's network security against the recommended Government standard
- EXCLUSIVE discounts on a range of risk management products, including:
- RoSPA (The Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents) – an exclusive relationship with RoSPA who offer a wide range of risk management and fleet solutions, including driver training, fleet risk surveys and online driver assessment
- Up to 66% discount on a range of breakdown services with The AA
- TRACKER Network UK (Ltd) – discounted products from the UK’s most successful stolen vehicle recovery system
- Partnership with VUE – a provider of bespoke vehicle CCTV and telematics solutions
- Ingenium Dynamics – telematics solutions enabling better efficiency and effectiveness of fleets.
- Premium Instalment Plans – subject to credit checks, we can offer flexible quarterly or monthly instalment plans to assist your clients’ cash flows
- Allianz Partnership Plus – financial assistance towards the costs of implementing risk management initiatives.
Documentation for Small Fleet
To download copies of our Small Fleet policy documents, please click the links below:
- FREE claims reporting cards and 'scene of accident' information
- claims START – flexible reporting via 24/7 telephone service or web reporting facility
- Recovery, protection and redelivery of the insured vehicle following an accident
- Courtesy vehicles are provided through the Allianz Approved Repairer Network (Class A vehicle and subject to Policy Cover and availability)
- Facility to provide a like for like replacement vehicle at competitive hire rates (subject to availability)
- Nationwide Allianz Approved Repairer Network – with five year work guarantee
- Claims Business Consultants – providing access to a dedicated claims expert for major clients
- Claims Tracking – keep track of your client's claims online
- Dedicated UK based claims handlers
- VAT and Excess funding solution, available to major clients
- SMART (Small and Medium Area Repair Technology) – a local on-site repair is completed to minimise the impact and time the vehicle is off the road.