Self Drive Hire
Self Drive Hire offers a flexible solution able to cater for rental operators of all sizes.
Allianz can help your clients in meeting their legal obligations, reducing costs and minimising the risks they are exposed to. Our proposition includes access to a range of discounted and free tools and services to assist your clients in the running of their business.
Features of Self Drive Hire
- Loss or damage to your vehicle
- Accidental Damage, Fire, Theft and Malicious Damage Excess
- Windscreen Cover in partnership with Autoglass
- Third Party Liability for death, injury and accidental damage to property
- Indemnity to Principals - Provides legal liability for any principal of the policyholder
- Attached cover applies to all trailers
- Detached cover applies to all trailers owned by the client or for which your client is responsible
- Hirer eligibility - Policy cover for hirers from 21 to 70 years of age
- Legal Protection - Up to £100,000 for legal services and advice.
- Established businesses with a minimum of three years confirmed claims experience
- Private car schedules not dominated by high performance vehicles
- Commercial vehicles used for the carriage of own goods
- Fleets that do not change insurer on an annual basis.
- Allianz Motor Insurance Database – website and helpdesk providing immediate access to maintain vehicle data
- FREE windscreen repairs with Autoglass
- FREE access to our dedicated risk management website – with a wealth of guidance and support on fleet and business-related matters
- Discounts on motor fleet products and services from third party suppliers, including:
- DriveTech –driver and fleet manager training and support (up to 50% discount)
- Lightfoot – live driver coaching and fuel saving tool (15% discount)
- VUE – CCTV in-vehicle camera solutions (up to 30% discount)
- TRACKER Network UK (Ltd) – discounted products from the UK’s most successful stolen vehicle recovery system (£150 discount on the unit cost of vehicle tracking unit)
- Case Analysis Tool (CAT) – provides your larger clients with a breakdown of their accident experiences, allowing trends to be recognised so that remedial action can be put in place
- TALK Legal – free legal and tax advice via a range of telephone helplines.
Documentation for Self Drive Hire
To download copies of our Self Drive Hire policy documents, please click the links below:
- 24/7, 365 days a year claims reporting – flexible and fast reporting options
- Dedicated commercial motor claim handlers – supported by specialist rehabilitation and fraud investigation teams
- Access to a cloud platform – allowing video footage or imagery to be uploaded in support of a claim
- Excess suppression – when a third party is at fault and their insurer is identified, we’ll waive the damage excess
- Nationwide approved repairer network –with a lifetime guarantee on repairs
- Free courtesy vehicle – with the option to upgrade to a like-for-like vehicle at preferential rates
- Vehicle repair tracking – your clients can track the progress of their repair online
- Mobile repair services - available for minor repairs, minimising the time a vehicle is off the road.