Self Drive Hire
Self Drive Hire offers a flexible solution able to cater for rental operators of all sizes.
Allianz can help your clients in meeting their legal obligations, reducing costs and minimising the risks they are exposed to. Our proposition includes access to a range of discounted and free tools and services to assist your clients in the running of their business.
Features of Self Drive Hire
- Loss or damage to your vehicle
- Accidental Damage, Fire, Theft and Malicious Damage Excess
- Windscreen Cover in partnership with Autoglass
- Third Party Liability for death, injury and accidental damage to property
- Indemnity to Principals - Provides legal liability for any principal of the policyholder
- Attached cover applies to all trailers
- Detached cover applies to all trailers owned by the client or for which your client is responsible
- Hirer eligibility - Policy cover for hirers from 21 to 70 years of age
- Legal Protection - Up to £100,000 for legal services and advice.
- Established businesses with a minimum of three years confirmed claims experience
- Private car schedules not dominated by high performance vehicles
- Commercial vehicles used for the carriage of own goods
- Fleets that do not change insurer on an annual basis.
- Allianz Motor Insurance Database – website and helpdesk providing immediate access to vehicle data
- FREE windscreen repairs with Autoglass
- Motor Legal Advice Line – providing 24/7 access to specialist legal advisors
- Case Analysis Tool - to help your clients pin-point where their fleet is most at risk
- FREE use of our award winning Risk Director website – with online risk improvement reports and wealth of risk management guidance and information, including further details on our preferred suppliers
- Allianz Cyber Risk Assessment – a free, simple online questionnaire that assesses your client's network security against the recommended Government standard
- EXCLUSIVE discounts on a range of risk management products, including:
- RoSPA (The Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents) – an exclusive relationship with RoSPA who offer a wide range of risk management and fleet solutions, including driver training, fleet risk surveys and online driver assessment
- Up to 66% discount on a range of breakdown services with The AA
- TRACKER Network UK (Ltd) – discounted products from the UK’s most successful stolen vehicle recovery system
- Partnership with VUE – a provider of bespoke vehicle CCTV and telematics solutions
- Ingenium Dynamics – telematics solutions enabling better efficiency and effectiveness of fleets.
- Premium Instalment Plans – subject to credit checks, we can offer flexible quarterly or monthly instalment plans to assist your clients’ cash flows
- Allianz Partnership Plus – financial assistance towards the costs of implementing risk management initiatives.
Documentation for Self Drive Hire
To download copies of our Self Drive Hire policy documents, please click the links below:
- FREE claims reporting cards and 'scene of accident' information
- claims START – flexible reporting via 24/7 telephone service or web reporting facility
- Recovery, protection and redelivery of the insured vehicle following an accident
- Courtesy vehicles are provided through the Allianz Approved Repairer Network (Class A vehicle and subject to Policy Cover and availability)
- Facility to provide a like for like replacement vehicle at competitive hire rates (subject to availability)
- Nationwide Allianz Approved Repairer Network – with five year work guarantee
- Claims Business Consultants – providing access to a dedicated claims expert for major clients
- Claims Tracking – keep track of your client's claims online
- Dedicated UK based claims handlers
- VAT and Excess funding solution, available to major clients
- SMART (Small and Medium Area Repair Technology) – a local on-site repair is completed to minimise the impact and time the vehicle is off the road.