Motor Trade Select and Motor Trade RMI
Specifically designed for medium to large motor traders, Motor Trade Select and Motor Trade RMI are tailor made policies that will reduce your client’s exposure to risk and help them operate as efficiently as possible.
For those clients that require cover on a no sums insured, average free basis, we offer Motor Trade Select Plus and Motor Trade RMI Plus.
Features of Motor Trade Select and Motor Trade RMI
- Material Damage - cover for equipment, money and vehicles, including seasonal increase in vehicle sum insured during peak registration periods.
- Road Risks - cover for social, domestic and pleasure use in EU countries, as well as damage from misfuelling and including personal accident cover for the driver.
- MOT Loss of Licence - cover following loss or suspension of MOT licence with free appeal, consultancy service and advice helpline.
- Business Interruption - cover for reduced earnings on a gross profit basis following a loss insured under the Material Damage, Roads Risks or Self Drive Hire sections of the policy.
- Public and Products Liability - up to £2,000,000, with the option of increasing up to £20,000,000.
- Employer's Liability - standard limit of £10,000,000, with the option to increase up to £25,000,000.
For RMI members:
In addition to the features of our Motor Trade Select policy, Motor Trade RMI offers the following features of cover:
- 'Green trade-up' - damaged machinery and plant will be replaced with more environmentally friendly models.
- Personal accident, assault and victim care - benefits of up to £30,000 paid for an accidental bodily injury resulting from a theft or attempted theft incident.
- Public relations expenses cost - £10,000, maximum three months, any one claim.
- Uninsured loss recovery and motor prosecution defence costs - up to £100,000 per claim.
- Cover automatically extended for social, domestic and pleasure use in EU countries.
- Cover for property in transit and money automatically included.
Download our RMI fact sheet to read the full list of additional and enhanced features.
- New vehicle sales
- Second-hand vehicle sales
- Motor vehicle servicing and mechnical/body repairs
- Motorcycle sales, services and mechanical/body repairs
- Tyre and exhaust fitters
- Auto electricians.
- Allianz Motor Insurance Database – providing immediate access to vehicle data to help your client establish a robust reporting process. A helpdesk is also available.
- Allianz Global Assistance – Pay-on Use Breakdown Cover – provides peace of mind for your client if they suffer a breakdown.
- For clients with Allianz Legal Expenses cover in place, free or discounted legal and tax advice in relation to their business via a range of online and telephone services
- Premium Instalment Plans – subject to credit checks, we can offer flexible quarterly or monthly instalment plans to assist your clients’ cash flows.
- eServices – allowing clients to manage their periodic engineering inspection reports online.
- Survey Teams – specialist risk management surveyors will visit your clients’ premises and offer free advice on the best methods of risk reduction.
Your clients will also be able to access our online risk management service, Risk Director, and take advantage of:
- FREE risk management support - helping them manage their health and safety obligations and with 'Ask the Expert' functionality allowing access to our in-house motor trade experts.
- Exclusive discounts – on risk management products and services via our extensive range of preferred suppliers, including telematics solutions and security installations.
- FREE business helpline – advice on health and safety and business continuity matters, via Actionline.
Documentation for Motor Trade Select and Motor Trade RMI
To download copies of our Motor Trade Select and Motor Trade RMI policy documents, please click the links below:
|Motor Trade Proposition - Features and benefits||Download|
|Motor Trade Policy Changes - Client News (March 2018)||Download|
|Motor Trade Select and RMI Policy Overview||Download|
|Motor Trade Select Fact Sheet||Download|
|Motor Trade Select and RMI Proposal||Download|
|Motor Trade Proposition||Download|
|Motor Trade RMI Fact Sheet||Download|
|Motor Trade Breakdown, Recovery and Transporter (BRT) Supplementary Proposal Form||Download|
|Motor Trade Loan Vehicle Indemnity - Customer Copy||Download|
|Motor Trade Fidelity Guarantee Insurance Supplementary Proposal Form||Download|
|Self Drive Vehicle Hire Proposal Form||Download|
|Motor Trade Enquiry Form||Download|
|Professional Indemnity for the Motor Trade Supplementary Proposal Form||Download|
|Unaccompanied Demonstration Form||Download|
When your client makes a claim, they need an insurance provider that understands their loss and will be there at the crucial moments, providing them with the necessary help to get them trading again as quickly as possible.
We'll provide your client with:
- Flexible reporting options
- Rapid settlement for property under £5,000
- Dedicated claims handlers
- Quick on-site motor assessment and authorisation
- Swift decisions on payments for total losses
- On-site property assessments
- Motor trade legal expertise.
- 24/7 Vehicle Recovery Assistance Line
- Major Loss Expertise
- Claims Business Consultants (CBCs)
- Credit Hire
- Rehabilitation Services
- Fraud Experts
- Disease Team
- Case Analysis Tool (CAT).
For more detail on our claims service, please refer to the product documentation.
Visit Motor Trade Claims to find contact information and advice on making a claim against an Allianz motor trade policy.