Serviced via our branch network, our Motor Fleet proposition is designed to give businesses with 15+ vehicles protection for their associated operations, all under one policy.
It can help your clients meet their legal obligations, reduce costs, save time and minimise the risks that come with running a fleet.
Features of Motor Fleet
- third party liability:
- unlimited indemnity for death or injury
- indemnity for accidental damage to other persons property:
- £20,000,000 in respect of private cars
- £10,000,000 for all other vehicles
- new for old – cover for private cars or goods carrying vehicles up to 7.5 tonnes, less than one year old and damaged beyond 50% of their list price
- personal accident – cover for drivers, with £10,000 indemnity per incident
- accidental misfuelling – cover to drain the fuel tank and rectify any subsequent damage
- in-vehicle safety technology – up to £250 for equipment such as dash-cams
- replacement locks – unlimited cover if vehicle keys have been lost or stolen
- child seat – replacement cover up to £150
- legal protection – cover up to £100,000 for uninsured loss recovery and motor prosecution defence
- pay-on-use breakdown – cover through Allianz Worldwide Partners
- personal belongings – up to £500 per incident
- medical expenses – up to £500 per person for anyone injured in the insured vehicle, subject to a maximum of £2,000 per incident
- occasional business use – cover for private cars owned by or loaned to an employee.
- psychological support (optional) – extension for up to eight sessions of treatment following an accident for the driver and any passengers.
- established businesses with a minimum of three years confirmed claims experience
- private car schedules not dominated by high performance vehicles
- commercial vehicles used for the carriage of own goods
- fleets that do not change insurer on an annual basis.
- Allianz Motor Insurance Database – website and helpdesk providing immediate access to maintain vehicle data
- FREE windscreen repairs with Autoglass
- FREE access to our dedicated risk management website – with a wealth of guidance and support on fleet and business-related matters
- Discounts on motor fleet products and services from third party suppliers, including:
- DriveTech –driver and fleet manager training and support (up to 50% discount)
- Lightfoot – live driver coaching and fuel saving tool (15% discount)
- VUE – CCTV in-vehicle camera solutions (up to 30% discount)
- TRACKER Network UK (Ltd) – discounted products from the UK’s most successful stolen vehicle recovery system (£150 discount on the unit cost of vehicle tracking unit)
- Case Analysis Tool (CAT) – provides your larger clients with a breakdown of their accident experiences, allowing trends to be recognised so that remedial action can be put in place
- TALK Legal – free legal and tax advice via a range of telephone helplines.
Documentation for Motor Fleet
To download copies of our Motor Fleet policy documents, please click the links below:
|Important information and general acceptance - Motor Fleet||Download|
|Motor Fleet Policy Overview (for policies incepting or renewing from 01/10/2018)||Download|
|Motor Fleet Policy Wording (for policies incepting or renewing from 01/06/2018)||Download|
|Motor Fleet Quick Guide||Download|
- 24/7, 365 days a year claims reporting – flexible and fast reporting options
- Dedicated commercial motor claim handlers – supported by specialist rehabilitation and fraud investigation teams
- Access to a cloud platform – allowing video footage or imagery to be uploaded in support of a claim
- Excess suppression – when a third party is at fault and their insurer is identified, we’ll waive the damage excess
- Nationwide approved repairer network –with a lifetime guarantee on repairs
- Free courtesy vehicle – with the option to upgrade to a like-for-like vehicle at preferential rates
- Vehicle repair tracking – your clients can track the progress of their repair online
- Mobile repair services - available for minor repairs, minimising the time a vehicle is off the road.
Larger clients will also be provided with access to an expert claims relationship manager.