Complete Motor Trade and Complete Motor Trade RMI
For small to medium sized businesses with up to £3m turnover, our Complete Motor Trade policy offers the flexibility to pick and choose cover options and limits. Cover enhancements are available for members of the Retail Motor Industry Federation (RMI) via our Complete Motor Trade RMI product.
Features of Complete Motor Trade and Complete Motor Trade RMI
- Material Damage - cover for equipment, money and vehicles, including seasonal increase in vehicle sum insured during peak registration periods.
- Road Risks - cover for social, domestic and pleasure use for up to seven named persons, with only one excess paid if two of your vehicles are involved in the same incident.
- MOT Loss of Licence - cover following loss or suspension of MOT licence with free appeal, consultancy service and advice helpline.
- Business Interruption - cover for reduced earnings on a gross profit basis following a loss insured under the Material Damage, Roads Risks or Self Drive Hire section of the policy.
- Public and Products Liability - up to £2,000,000, with the option of increasing up to £5,000,000.
- Employer's Liability - cover to meet the compulsory legislative requirements.
- Commercial Legal Expenses - cover automatically included.
For RMI members:
In addition to the features of our Complete Motor Trade policy, Complete Motor Trade RMI offers the following features of cover:
- Portable hand tools cover - up to £10,000 limit.
- Commercial legal expenses - cover automatically included.
- Occasional business use - third party liability cover for private cars owned or loaned to an employee.
- Uninsured loss recovery and motor prosecution defence costs - up to £100,000 per claim.
- Single excess - you will pay only one excess when two of your client's insured vehicles are involved in the same incident.
Download our RMI fact sheet to read the full list of additional and enhanced features.
- New vehicle sales
- Second-hand vehicle sales
- Motor vehicle servicing and mechnical/body repairs
- Motorcycle sales, services and mechanical/body repairs
- Tyre and exhaust fitters
- Auto electricians.
- Allianz Motor Insurance Database – providing immediate access to vehicle data to help your client establish a robust reporting process. A helpdesk is also available.
- Allianz Global Assistance – Pay-on Use Breakdown Cover – provides peace of mind for your client if they suffer a breakdown.
- Legal Online – our FREE service provides a 'legal health assessment' with templates to help your client easily and accurately prepare complex legal documents and policies.
- FREE legal helpline – Lawphone provides advice on commercial legal problems, including employment practice and HR issues.
- Premium Instalment Plans – subject to credit checks, we can offer flexible quarterly or monthly instalment plans to assist your clients’ cash flows.
- eServices – allowing clients to manage their periodic engineering inspection reports online.
- Survey Teams – specialist risk management surveyors will visit your clients’ premises and offer free advice on the best methods of risk reduction.
Your clients will also be able to access our online risk management service, Risk Director, and take advantage of:
- FREE risk management support - helping them manage their health and safety obligations and with 'Ask the Expert' functionality allowing access to our in-house motor trade experts.
- FREE Allianz Cyber Risk Assessment - a simple online questionnaire that assesses network security against the recommended Government standards.
- Exclusive discounts – on risk management products and services via our extensive range of preferred suppliers, including telematics solutions and security installations.
- FREE business helpline – advice on health and safety and business continuity matters, via Actionline.
Documentation for Complete Motor Trade and Complete Motor Trade RMI
To download copies of our Complete Motor Trade and Complete Motor Trade RMI policy documents, please click the links below:
|Unaccompanied Demonstration Form||Download|
|Self Drive Vehicle Hire Proposal Form||Download|
|Professional Indemnity for the Motor Trade Supplementary Proposal Form||Download|
|Motor Trade Loan Vehicle Indemnity - Customer Copy||Download|
|Motor Trade Fidelity Guarantee Insurance Supplementary Proposal Form||Download|
|Motor Trade Enquiry Form||Download|
|Motor Trade Breakdown, Recovery and Transporter (BRT) Supplementary Proposal Form||Download|
When your client makes a claim, they need an insurance provider that understands their loss and will be there at the crucial moments, providing them with the necessary help to get them trading again as quickly as possible.
We'll provide your client with:
- Flexible reporting options
- Rapid settlement for property under £5,000
- Dedicated claims handlers
- Quick on-site motor assessment and authorisation
- Swift decisions on payments for total losses
- On-site property assessments
- Motor trade legal expertise.
- 24/7 Vehicle Recovery Assistance Line
- Major Loss Expertise
- Claims Business Consultants (CBCs)
- Credit Hire
- Rehabilitation Services
- Fraud Experts
- Disease Team
- Case Analysis Tool (CAT).
For more detail on our claims service, please refer to the product documentation.
Visit Motor Trade Claims to find contact information and advice on making a claim against an Allianz motor trade policy.