Documentation for Terrorism
To download copies of our Terrorism policy documents, please click the links below:
|Terrorism Policy Wording (for policies incepted from 1st Jan 2016 - 31st Mar 2018)||Download|
|Terrorism Policy Overview||Download|
|Terrorism Notice to Policyholders (for policies incepted from 1st Jan 2016 - 31st Mar 2018)||Download|
|Terrorism Notice to Policyholders (for policies incepting from 1st April 2018)||Download|
|Terrorism Policy Wording (for policies incepting from 1st April 2018)||Download|
|Print, Publishing and Media||Download|
|Food and Beverage||Download|
|Schools, Colleges and Universities||Download|
|Housing Trusts and Associations||Download|
|Hotels and Restaurants||Download|
|Wholesale and Retail||Download|
|Automotive Industries and Garages||Download|
|Plant Hire Companies||Download|
|Metalworking and Precision Engineering||Download|
|Plumbers and HVAC Installers||Download|
|Engineering Trade Guide||Download|
- Experienced underwriting experts
- A specialist claims team.
Risk Director, our FREE online risk management service featuring:
- Sector-specific risk management advice
- Allianz Cyber Risk Assessment, a free, simple online questionnaire that assesses your client's network security against the recommended Government standard
- FREE ten minute cyber security consultation from Pentura Ltd
- Risk improvement reports
- Health and safety toolkit and a range of checklists to help your clients conduct their own risk assessments
- Specially negotiated rates from our preferred suppliers providing access to risk management products and services, such as:
- Pentura – cyber risk management consultations and services
- Praxis42 - health, safety and fire advice and training
- Glen Abbot - business continuity consultations
- Hilti – passive fire protection
- BEST Services – lightning/surge protection.
Engineering Inspection Services
Via Allianz Engineering we offer a wide range of plant and machinery inspection services, including:
- Electrical and mechanical inspections
- Lift and crane inspections
- Power/press inspection
- Pressure plant inspections.
In addition, Allianz Engineering's Special Services Team can arrange one-off inspections coupled with bespoke consultation in the fields of:
- Electrical Services, such as fixed wiring inspections and Portable Appliance Testing (PAT)
- Energy Services.
As a specialist engineering insurer, we consider it particularly important that engineering claims are handled within a team that is used to dealing exclusively with engineering related claims.
Our in-house team are supported by a select group of specialist risk surveyors and loss adjusters who can enhance the claims service. This enables the team to make accurate, swift decisions to move claims forward with minimum disruption to your business.
When a claim arises, our dedicated team will work hard to ensure you can get back to business as quickly as possible and with minimum disruption.
Follow the link below to find claims contact information: