Our Machinery Options policy enables your customers to choose which items of plant and machinery they want to insure and select the cover that is most appropriate. The widest level of cover is sudden and unforeseen damage.
This insurance policy combines an Inspection Service with cover for the cost of repair or replacement of this inspected machinery.
Documentation for Machinery Options
To download copies of our Machinery Options policy documents, please click the links below:
|Machinery Options Comparison Table||Download|
|Machinery Options Policy Wording (Nov 2015 - 31st Mar 2018)||Download|
|Machinery Options Notice to Policyholders (January 2019)||Download|
|Machinery Options Policy Overview||Download|
|Machinery Options Product Information||Download|
|Machinery Options Policy Wording (from Jan 2019 for new business and Mar 2019 for renewals)||Download|
|Machinery Options Policy Wording (from Apr 2018 to 31 Dec 2018)||Download|
|Print, Publishing and Media||Download|
|Food and Beverage||Download|
|Schools, Colleges and Universities||Download|
|Housing Trusts and Associations||Download|
|Hotels and Restaurants||Download|
|Wholesale and Retail||Download|
|Automotive Industries and Garages||Download|
|Plant Hire Companies||Download|
|Metalworking and Precision Engineering||Download|
|Plumbers and HVAC Installers||Download|
|Engineering Trade Guide||Download|
Features of Machinery Options
- A flexible policy offering a variety of cover option to suit your needs
- Many additional extensions included as standard including hired in plant; pease refer to the extensions section of the policy wording
- Most losses are settled on a new for old replacement basis.
- Experienced underwriting experts
- A specialist claims team.
Risk Director, our FREE online risk management service featuring:
- Sector-specific risk management advice
- Allianz Cyber Risk Assessment, a free, simple online questionnaire that assesses your client's network security against the recommended Government standard
- FREE ten minute cyber security consultation from Pentura Ltd
- Risk improvement reports
- Health and safety toolkit and a range of checklists to help your clients conduct their own risk assessments
- Specially negotiated rates from our preferred suppliers providing access to risk management products and services, such as:
- Pentura – cyber risk management consultations and services
- Praxis42 - health, safety and fire advice and training
- Glen Abbot - business continuity consultations
- Hilti – passive fire protection
- BEST Services – lightning/surge protection.
Engineering Inspection Services
Via Allianz Engineering we offer a wide range of plant and machinery inspection services, including:
- Electrical and mechanical inspections
- Lift and crane inspections
- Power/press inspection
- Pressure plant inspections.
In addition, Allianz Engineering's Special Services Team can arrange one-off inspections coupled with bespoke consultation in the fields of:
- Electrical Services, such as fixed wiring inspections and Portable Appliance Testing (PAT)
- Energy Services.
As a specialist engineering insurer, we consider it particularly important that engineering claims are handled within a team that is used to dealing exclusively with engineering related claims.
Our in-house team are supported by a select group of specialist risk surveyors and loss adjusters who can enhance the claims service. This enables the team to make accurate, swift decisions to move claims forward with minimum disruption to your business.
When a claim arises, our dedicated team will work hard to ensure you can get back to business as quickly as possible and with minimum disruption.
Follow the link below to find claims contact information: