All Machinery provides cover on a blanket basis for all plant and machinery at the premises, covering the cost of repair or replacement of this machinery in the event that it suffers a breakdown or is otherwise damaged or lost.
While this policy does not include an inspection service, a separate inspection contract can be tailored to meet requirements.
Features of All Machinery
- Cover is for sudden and unforeseen damage (including breakdown, explosion, collapse and accidental damage)
- Additional cover for damage to Insured’s surrounding property caused by explosion of pressure plant is available
- Most losses are settled on a new for old replacement basis
- Many additional extensions included as standard including hired in plant; please refer to the extensions section of the policy wording.
All Machinery is suitable for a vast array of trades, from leisure facilities to offices and food manufacturers to motor garages.
Typical examples of plant and machinery that we will insure include:
- Heating boilers
- Ventilation fans
- Goods lifts
- Building monitoring systems
- Control panels
- Wrapping plant
- Experienced underwriting experts
- A specialist claims team.
Risk Director, our FREE online risk management service featuring:
- Sector-specific risk management advice
- Allianz Cyber Risk Assessment, a free, simple online questionnaire that assesses your client's network security against the recommended Government standard
- FREE ten minute cyber security consultation from Pentura Ltd
- Risk improvement reports
- Health and safety toolkit and a range of checklists to help your clients conduct their own risk assessments
- Specially negotiated rates from our preferred suppliers providing access to risk management products and services, such as:
- Pentura – cyber risk management consultations and services
- Praxis42 - health, safety and fire advice and training
- Glen Abbot - business continuity consultations
- Hilti – passive fire protection
- BEST Services – lightning/surge protection.
Engineering Inspection Services
Via Allianz Engineering we offer a wide range of plant and machinery inspection services, including:
- Electrical and mechanical inspections
- Lift and crane inspections
- Power/press inspection
- Pressure plant inspections.
In addition, Allianz Engineering's Special Services Team can arrange one-off inspections coupled with bespoke consultation in the fields of:
- Electrical Services, such as fixed wiring inspections and Portable Appliance Testing (PAT)
- Energy Services.
Documentation for All Machinery
To download copies of our All Machinery policy documents, please click the links below:
|Metalworking and Precision Engineering||Download|
|Plant Hire Companies||Download|
|Plumbers and HVAC Installers||Download|
|Print, Publishing and Media||Download|
|Schools, Colleges and Universities||Download|
|Wholesale and Retail||Download|
|Food and Beverage||Download|
|Hotels and Restaurants||Download|
|Housing Trusts and Associations||Download|
|Engineering Trade Guide||Download|
|Automotive Industries and Garages||Download|
As a specialist engineering insurer, we consider it particularly important that engineering claims are handled within a team that is used to dealing exclusively with engineering related claims.
Our in-house team are supported by a select group of specialist risk surveyors and loss adjusters who can enhance the claims service. This enables the team to make accurate, swift decisions to move claims forward with minimum disruption to your business.
When a claim arises, our dedicated team will work hard to ensure you can get back to business as quickly as possible and with minimum disruption.
Follow the link below to find claims contact information: