Our Machinery Movement insurance policy is ideal for contracts that do not involve construction. Cover provides protection against the cost of loss or damage during the dismantling of machinery at one location, transit to new situation, and assembly.
Features of Machinery Movement
- Cover for a wide range of operations including dismantling, transit, erection and positioning of plant and machinery.
- Cover is available for one off moves or for customers who move machinery regularly as part of their business.
- Incidental storage for 14 days whilst in transit is included as standard.
- Additional extensions available as standard including the Additional Costs and Debris Removal; please refer to the policy wording for a full list of extensions.
- Experienced underwriting experts
- A specialist claims team.
Risk Director, our FREE online risk management service featuring:
- Sector-specific risk management advice
- Allianz Cyber Risk Assessment, a free, simple online questionnaire that assesses your client's network security against the recommended Government standard
- FREE ten minute cyber security consultation from Pentura Ltd
- Risk improvement reports
- Health and safety toolkit and a range of checklists to help your clients conduct their own risk assessments
- Specially negotiated rates from our preferred suppliers providing access to risk management products and services, such as:
- Pentura – cyber risk management consultations and services
- Praxis42 - health, safety and fire advice and training
- Glen Abbot - business continuity consultations
- Hilti – passive fire protection
- BEST Services – lightning/surge protection.
Engineering Inspection Services
Via Allianz Engineering we offer a wide range of plant and machinery inspection services, including:
- Electrical and mechanical inspections
- Lift and crane inspections
- Power/press inspection
- Pressure plant inspections.
In addition, Allianz Engineering's Special Services Team can arrange one-off inspections coupled with bespoke consultation in the fields of:
- Electrical Services, such as fixed wiring inspections and Portable Appliance Testing (PAT)
- Energy Services.
Documentation for Machinery Movement
To download copies of our Machinery Movement policy documents, please click the links below:
|Food and Beverage||Download|
|Hotels and Restaurants||Download|
|Housing Trusts and Associations||Download|
|Metalworking and Precision Engineering||Download|
|Plant Hire Companies||Download|
|Plumbers and HVAC Installers||Download|
|Print, Publishing and Media||Download|
|Schools, Colleges and Universities||Download|
|Wholesale and Retail||Download|
|Engineering Trade Guide||Download|
|Automotive Industries and Garages||Download|
As a specialist engineering insurer, we consider it particularly important that engineering claims are handled within a team that is used to dealing exclusively with engineering related claims.
Our in-house team are supported by a select group of specialist risk surveyors and loss adjusters who can enhance the claims service. This enables the team to make accurate, swift decisions to move claims forward with minimum disruption to your business.
When a claim arises, our dedicated team will work hard to ensure you can get back to business as quickly as possible and with minimum disruption.
Follow the link below to find claims contact information: