Construction Project All Risks
Our enhanced Construction Project All Risks (CPAR) policy has been designed specifically for employers (e.g. property developers, property owners, universities or retailers) to meet their contractual obligations while protecting their investment in the project and any constructional plant they own or hire. Cover is available on an ‘all risks’ basis with various optional extras available.
Features of Construction Project All Risks
- Cover for damage to permanent and temporary works and free issue materials, whilst on site and whilst in transit to and from site
- Up to 12 months cover after completion for contractual obligations forming part of the maintenance or defects liability period
- Optional – Cover for the employers owned and hired in plant and machinery for use in connection with the contract works
- Optional – Cover for a delay in the commercial operation of the enterprise in consequence of insured damage to the contract works
- Optional - Cover for public liability in the name of the employer, and other parties (e.g. contractors) as required by contract against their legal liability to third parties
- Optional – JCT 6.5.1 cover. Provides cover in respect of damage to any neighbouring property arising from the works caused by subsidence, heave, vibration, collapse, weakening or removal of support or lowering of ground water.
- Experienced underwriting experts
- A specialist claims team.
Risk Director, our FREE online risk management service featuring:
- Sector-specific risk management advice
- Allianz Cyber Risk Assessment, a free, simple online questionnaire that assesses your client's network security against the recommended Government standard
- FREE ten minute cyber security consultation from Pentura Ltd
- Risk improvement reports
- Health and safety toolkit and a range of checklists to help your clients conduct their own risk assessments
- Specially negotiated rates from our preferred suppliers providing access to risk management products and services, such as:
- Pentura – cyber risk management consultations and services
- Praxis42 - health, safety and fire advice and training
- Glen Abbot - business continuity consultations
- Hilti – passive fire protection
- BEST Services – lightning/surge protection.
Engineering Inspection Services
Via Allianz Engineering we offer a wide range of plant and machinery inspection services, including:
- Electrical and mechanical inspections
- Lift and crane inspections
- Power/press inspection
- Pressure plant inspections.
In addition, Allianz Engineering's Special Services Team can arrange one-off inspections coupled with bespoke consultation in the fields of:
- Electrical Services, such as fixed wiring inspections and Portable Appliance Testing (PAT)
- Energy Services.
Documentation for Construction Project All Risks
To download copies of our Construction Project All Risks policy documents, please click the links below:
|Construction Project All Risks Product Information||Download|
|Construction Project All Risks Policy Wording (prior to 1st Feb 2016)||Download|
|Construction Project All Risks Notice to Policyholders||Download|
|Terrorism cover for Construction Project All Risks Notice to Policyholders||Download|
|Terrorism cover for Construction Project All Risks Policy Wording||Download|
|Construction Project All Risks Policy Wording (from 1st Feb 2016)||Download|
|Food and Beverage||Download|
|Hotels and Restaurants||Download|
|Housing Trusts and Associations||Download|
|Metalworking and Precision Engineering||Download|
|Plant Hire Companies||Download|
|Plumbers and HVAC Installers||Download|
|Print, Publishing and Media||Download|
|Schools, Colleges and Universities||Download|
|Wholesale and Retail||Download|
|Engineering Trade Guide||Download|
|Automotive Industries and Garages||Download|
As a specialist engineering insurer, we consider it particularly important that engineering claims are handled within a team that is used to dealing exclusively with engineering related claims.
Our in-house team are supported by a select group of specialist risk surveyors and loss adjusters who can enhance the claims service. This enables the team to make accurate, swift decisions to move claims forward with minimum disruption to your business.
When a claim arises, our dedicated team will work hard to ensure you can get back to business as quickly as possible and with minimum disruption.
Follow the link below to find claims contact information: