Our Electronic Equipment policy is specifically designed to meet the needs of businesses that own and hire specialist electronic equipment or a large variety of electronic equipment, protecting them against material damage and subsequent financial losses.
This product also includes cover for loss or damage to computer media and additional expenditure.
Documentation for Electronic Equipment
To download copies of our Electronic Equipment policy documents, please click the links below:
|Audio, Visual and Lighting Equipment Product Information||Download|
|Electronic Equipment Policy Overview||Download|
|Medical Scanners and Equipment Product Information||Download|
|Electronic Equipment Policy Wording (Nov 2015 - 31st Mar 2018)||Download|
|Electronic Equipment Policy Wording (from 1st Apr 2018)||Download|
|Electronic Equipment Product Information||Download|
|Print, Publishing and Media||Download|
|Food and Beverage||Download|
|Schools, Colleges and Universities||Download|
|Housing Trusts and Associations||Download|
|Hotels and Restaurants||Download|
|Wholesale and Retail||Download|
|Automotive Industries and Garages||Download|
|Plant Hire Companies||Download|
|Metalworking and Precision Engineering||Download|
|Plumbers and HVAC Installers||Download|
|Engineering Trade Guide||Download|
Features of Electronic Equipment
- Covers a variety of equipment from audio visual equipment through to medical equipment
- Covers owned equipment and hired in equipment as well as data media
- Worldwide data media cover
- Further cover for resultant additional expenditure or financial loss can be purchased.
- Experienced underwriting experts
- A specialist claims team.
Risk Director, our FREE online risk management service featuring:
- Sector-specific risk management advice
- Risk improvement reports
- Health and safety toolkit and a range of checklists to help your clients conduct their own risk assessments
- Specially negotiated rates from our preferred suppliers providing access to risk management products and services, such as:
- InteliSecure – cyber risk management services
- Praxis42 - health, safety and fire advice and training
- Glen Abbot - business continuity consultations
- Hilti – passive fire protection
- BEST Services – lightning/surge protection.
Engineering Inspection Services
Via Allianz Engineering we offer a wide range of plant and machinery inspection services, including:
- Electrical and mechanical inspections
- Lift and crane inspections
- Power/press inspection
- Pressure plant inspections.
In addition, Allianz Engineering's Special Services Team can arrange one-off inspections coupled with bespoke consultation in the fields of:
- Electrical Services, such as fixed wiring inspections and Portable Appliance Testing (PAT)
- Energy Services.
As a specialist engineering insurer, we consider it particularly important that engineering claims are handled within a team that is used to dealing exclusively with engineering related claims.
Our in-house team are supported by a select group of specialist risk surveyors and loss adjusters who can enhance the claims service. This enables the team to make accurate, swift decisions to move claims forward with minimum disruption to your business.
When a claim arises, our dedicated team will work hard to ensure you can get back to business as quickly as possible and with minimum disruption.
Follow the link below to find claims contact information: