Our Computer proposition provides cover for loss, damage or breakdown of a wide range of computer equipment. Cover is provided on an 'All Risks' basis with the option to add cover for events such as corruption of data and cyber attacks and the related expenditure and costs that may be required during and after.
Computer is available as standalone cover or as part of our mid-corporate propositions.
Features of Computer
- All Risks cover for loss, theft or damage to computers and supporting equipment
- Additional cover options available include Computer Media, Additional Expenditure, 1st Party Cyber Liability and Business Interruption
- Cover for computer equipment in transit within the EU and elsewhere in the world
- Limit increase of 10% where equipment is replaced with greener items following an insured material damage loss
- Costs related to the recompiling or repurchasing of data and software following loss, damage or corruption can be covered
- 'Seek, Destroy and Protect' - cover that includes the expense of employing a cyber security consultant to protect your clients' business from future or further damage
- Cover available for financial loss as a result of disrupted computer operations within your client's business (standalone product only).
- Experienced underwriting experts
- A specialist claims team.
Risk Director, our FREE online risk management service featuring:
- Sector-specific risk management advice
- Allianz Cyber Risk Assessment, a free, simple online questionnaire that assesses your client's network security against the recommended Government standard
- FREE ten minute cyber security consultation from Pentura Ltd
- Risk improvement reports
- Health and safety toolkit and a range of checklists to help your clients conduct their own risk assessments
- Specially negotiated rates from our preferred suppliers providing access to risk management products and services, such as:
- Pentura – cyber risk management consultations and services
- Praxis42 - health, safety and fire advice and training
- Glen Abbot - business continuity consultations
- Hilti – passive fire protection
- BEST Services – lightning/surge protection.
Engineering Inspection Services
Via Allianz Engineering we offer a wide range of plant and machinery inspection services, including:
- Electrical and mechanical inspections
- Lift and crane inspections
- Power/press inspection
- Pressure plant inspections.
In addition, Allianz Engineering's Special Services Team can arrange one-off inspections coupled with bespoke consultation in the fields of:
- Electrical Services, such as fixed wiring inspections and Portable Appliance Testing (PAT)
- Energy Services.
Documentation for Computer
To download copies of our Computer policy documents, please click the links below:
|Print, Publishing and Media||Download|
|Food and Beverage||Download|
|Schools, Colleges and Universities||Download|
|Housing Trusts and Associations||Download|
|Hotels and Restaurants||Download|
|Wholesale and Retail||Download|
|Automotive Industries and Garages||Download|
|Plant Hire Companies||Download|
|Metalworking and Precision Engineering||Download|
|Plumbers and HVAC Installers||Download|
|Engineering Trade Guide||Download|
As a specialist engineering insurer, we consider it particularly important that engineering claims are handled within a team that is used to dealing exclusively with engineering related claims.
Our in-house team are supported by a select group of specialist risk surveyors and loss adjusters who can enhance the claims service. This enables the team to make accurate, swift decisions to move claims forward with minimum disruption to your business.
When a claim arises, our dedicated team will work hard to ensure you can get back to business as quickly as possible and with minimum disruption.
Follow the link below to find claims contact information: