Machinery Business Interruption
Machinery Business Interruption is a flexible policy providing cover for loss of revenue or profit when the business is interrupted as a result of breakdown or damage to plant and machinery during the agreed indemnity period. Cover can be provided on all plant and machinery or just one or two key items.
Documentation for Machinery Business Interruption
To download copies of our Machinery Business Interruption policy documents, please click the links below:
|Machinery Business Interruption Fact Sheet||Download|
|Machinery Business Interruption Policy Overview||Download|
|Machinery Business Interruption Product Information||Download|
|Machinery Business Interruption Policy Wording (Nov 2015 - 31st Mar 2018)||Download|
|Machinery Business Interruption Policy Wording (from 1st Apr 2018)||Download|
|Print, Publishing and Media||Download|
|Food and Beverage||Download|
|Schools, Colleges and Universities||Download|
|Housing Trusts and Associations||Download|
|Hotels and Restaurants||Download|
|Wholesale and Retail||Download|
|Automotive Industries and Garages||Download|
|Plant Hire Companies||Download|
|Metalworking and Precision Engineering||Download|
|Plumbers and HVAC Installers||Download|
|Engineering Trade Guide||Download|
Features of Machinery Business Interruption
- Flexible cover to meet specific requirements that can be arranged on an ‘all plant and machinery’ basis or just on key or vital items
- The cover can be tailored, allowing you to select the most appropriate basis of cover (loss of gross profit or loss of revenue) for your client
- Indemnity periods selected to meet the needs of your business
- A cover that is designed to complement our All Machinery product.
Our Machinery Business Interruption cover is designed to work alongside our All Machinery policy, although this may be extended under special circumstances.
This cover is available for a vast array of trades, typical examples of plant and machinery that we will cover include:
- Passenger lifts
- Alarms and CCTV systems
- Window cleaning access equipment
- Production plant
- Fork lift trucks
- Diesel engines
- Circular saws
- Experienced underwriting experts
- A specialist claims team.
Risk Director, our FREE online risk management service featuring:
- Sector-specific risk management advice
- Allianz Cyber Risk Assessment, a free, simple online questionnaire that assesses your client's network security against the recommended Government standard
- FREE ten minute cyber security consultation from Pentura Ltd
- Risk improvement reports
- Health and safety toolkit and a range of checklists to help your clients conduct their own risk assessments
- Specially negotiated rates from our preferred suppliers providing access to risk management products and services, such as:
- Pentura – cyber risk management consultations and services
- Praxis42 - health, safety and fire advice and training
- Glen Abbot - business continuity consultations
- Hilti – passive fire protection
- BEST Services – lightning/surge protection.
Engineering Inspection Services
Via Allianz Engineering we offer a wide range of plant and machinery inspection services, including:
- Electrical and mechanical inspections
- Lift and crane inspections
- Power/press inspection
- Pressure plant inspections.
In addition, Allianz Engineering's Special Services Team can arrange one-off inspections coupled with bespoke consultation in the fields of:
- Electrical Services, such as fixed wiring inspections and Portable Appliance Testing (PAT)
- Energy Services.
As a specialist engineering insurer, we consider it particularly important that engineering claims are handled within a team that is used to dealing exclusively with engineering related claims.
Our in-house team are supported by a select group of specialist risk surveyors and loss adjusters who can enhance the claims service. This enables the team to make accurate, swift decisions to move claims forward with minimum disruption to your business.
When a claim arises, our dedicated team will work hard to ensure you can get back to business as quickly as possible and with minimum disruption.
Follow the link below to find claims contact information: