Our most comprehensive online report management service that offers Allianz Engineering customers convenient access to their inspection records.
InTerFACE is a web based application which means that as an Allianz Engineering customer all you need is the ability to access the internet. When we install updated functionality it is immediately available to our customers.
Updated daily, InTerFACE assists customers with the management of their plant by providing quick and secure access to their inspection records and historical data.
- Facility to view, print and email inspection reports
- Defect analysis – go directly to the most serious defects
- Plant Not Available management
- Full Inspection programme details
- Ability to download and save data
- View individual plant item details
- A search feature to easily find items and reports
- Customers can add their own item or report notes
- Facility to store other documents electronically with the item.
Customers receive an email notification that their inspection reports are available to view on InTerFACE. The notification includes a summary of the inspection report.
Customers can opt to have their inspection reports delivered electronically via email (sent as PDF files).
The download facility provides our customers with a fully integrated solution to have their plant management information in a single place, allowing them to download their inspection data onto their own asset management system.
MIS - Management Information Reports
MIS offers the ability to download standard reports as required as well as the option to create custom reports:
- Reports issued between dates - a report providing a complete list of reports issued between user selected dates
- Plant Not Available report with reasons - a report that includes items recorded as Plant Not Available detailing the reason a full examination was not possible.