Customers are at the heart of everything we do. We‘ve built our claims offering on a foundation of excellent service at every stage of the journey. From our expert claims handlers to our award winning ‘Claims Centre of Excellence’, we want to make you and your customer's claims experience as easy as possible.
Make a claim in four easy steps:
Contact the claims team
If you or your customer want to report a household incident, please contact our claims team who'll immediately action to help you. Having the policy number to hand will help make the claims process quicker.
Tel: 0345 073 1114
Alternatively, you can fill in our:
Detailing loss or damage
When you call to register a new household claim, we'll take details of the loss or damage caused.
What information do we need from you to register a household claim?
- Policy number
- Date of incident
- Incident location and circumstances that led to the incident
- Contact details for the claimant (e.g. any other telephone numbers or email addresses that may not be included in the policy data)
- Scope of damage (please specify if the property is not habitable or if there's a large loss)
- Whether the Allianz recommended minimum standard of security has been followed (you can more find information here)
- Have any actions already been taken, or anyone appointed? (this can vary by claims type)
- Have the police been notified? (typically for theft or loss claims)
- Other information that may be useful to us (this could include any connections, niche information, etc)
Instructing an approved repairer
Once a new household claim has been validated, we'll instruct an approved supplier or loss aduster to make contact with the policyholder (where policy cover applies) via telephone or SMS message. The supplier or loss adjuster will keep the policyholder informed on the progress of their repair.
Finding out the status of a household claim
If you'd like to know the present position of a household claim, you can contact our claims team on the above telephone number.