Allianz Insurance plc is one of the largest general insurers in the UK. Our Commercial and Personal lines divisions offer a wide range of products to meet the needs of your customers.
Becoming an Allianz agent involves four key stages, starting with you completing the below initial enquiry form to capture key information about your agency.
Complete the initial enquiry form below
A developer will contact you to discuss your enquiry
Submit final details via application form
Allianz sign off and set-up, and TOBA issued
This process will, ideally, be completed within 6 weeks.
You will need to provide the following information along with your completed application to enable us to approve it:
- Copy of latest audited accounts (or, if you’re a new start-up, then your business plan will be required)
- Copy of Professional Indemnity certificate
- Consumer Credit licence (if applicable)
- Signed Personal Guarantees for all Directors (which will be sent to you with the application form).
Please be aware that the information you provide below will be considered as part of your application and as such Allianz may use the personal details you give us or supplied by third parties to assess your agency request with us. We may search the files of Credit Reference Agencies and Fraud Agencies, who may keep a record of the search.
Where key information is found to be incorrect (e.g. your FCA number) or unsatisfactory the enquiry will not be followed up.
Allianz UK does not trade with Irish general insurance agencies, however we will accept applications for engineering inspection business. If you’re wishing to place general insurance with Allianz please contact Allianz Ireland directly.
Irrespective of size, every broker will have an account handling team dedicated to their account. Once you have been set up as a new agent, you will be assigned an Account Developer. They will be your first port of call within Allianz and they will provide help for any questions or problems that you may have.
Your Allianz Account Developer will:
- be in regular contact to actively manage the development of your account
- talk to you about the opportunities we have available across all of our product lines
- discuss access to our scheme business and sub-broking arrangements
- provide you with a prompt and efficient service should you require any assistance
- support you in developing your business.
The quality of service that we provide to you is important to us, so our Account Developers will try to go the extra mile to ensure that your needs are met.
You will receive regular correspondence from us in the form of campaigns promoting our products and services and documentation updates. We will also keep you abreast of any changes within Allianz and to our products.
These communications will be sent to you via post and email. You will be able to manage your subscriptions with us so that you're receiving only the communications most relevant to you.
We look forward to working with you.