Allianz Account Reconciliation Centre (ARC)
Save time and money by providing your statement data online and greatly improve the process for settling your Allianz accounts, helping you manage your cash and credit control processes.
How do I access ARC?
Implementing ARC is simple, all you need is internet access for your accounts staff and to register to imarket first.
Once registered to imarket, follow these simple steps:
- click on ‘Products & Services’
- then ‘Accounts’
- then ‘Getting started’
- then ‘Getting Started with ARC’.
Transforming the UK broker/insurer settlement processes
Insurers and brokers using ARC report a 40% plus saving in time spent on their reconciliation process.
Other benefits include:
- Rapid transition from paper based processes to a fast electronic flow of information.
- Improved debt management - ARC enables quick search and sorting of all data on all your accounts and consolidates existing accounts into a single view.
- Time saving by reducing the peaks and troughs of the monthly cycle. ARC's enquiry facilities with comments and audit trail enable the easy interrogation of entries.
- Improved broker/insurer communication leading to quicker query resolution through ARC's system notification of activity on accounts and real-time query handling.
- Process standardisation - ARC is an industry solution with consistency of process across all brokers and insurers.
- It's FREE!
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Premium Instalment Plan (PIP)
An easy and convenient way of spreading the cost of your customers' premiums.
If you require assistance with completing this form, please download our completion guide.
A version of the form is also available in an editable PDF format so that it can be completed without printing.
If you have any questions regarding the premium instalment plan please contact one of the numbers below:
Retail accounts contact: 01454 611757
Commercial and Engineering accounts contact: 01483 260961
Note: If an Employer is paying, the Business Application Form and Direct Debit Mandate must be completed by an authorised signatory of the company’s bank account.
Please ensure that the whole Premium Instalment Application and Direct Debit mandate is completed, signed and dated by the person applying for our credit facility.
- Once we have completed our checks and the application has been accepted onto our instalment plan, your client will receive a credit agreement confirming their repayment plan.
- If the instalments change mid-term your client will receive a modified agreement which will show the revised direct debit payments before the amended instalment is collected.