Premium Instalment Plan (PIP)
An easy and convenient way of spreading the cost of your customers' premiums.
To apply for instalments please send this Quick Guide to your customer:
Customers will receive an immediate acknowledgement email with their reference number when they submit their application. Upon acceptance, the client will receive a further email with their agreement number. We aim to complete this within 7 working days.
Formal documentation will then be issued approximately 10 working days after the client’s acceptance, with a copy to your self – there is no change to this process.
If you have any questions regarding the premium instalment plan please contact the instalments team on 0330 102 1820 or by email to email@example.com.
The online application process is suitable for the majority of our customers; however if your customer is unable to complete online or wishes to pay by quarterly or monthly instalments, they will still need to submit a paper application form.
You will notice that our new paper form doesn’t have any payment card details, as we are unable to accept these details in written format. As part of our improvement to PCI DSS compliance, we’ll no longer be able to enter customer card details on behalf of the card holder. Instead, the cardholder will need to key in the card details using a touch tone phone while on the phone with our customer service agents. If your customer wishes to pay their instalment deposit by debit or credit card, they will be informed how to do this by email at the point of submission.
Standard European Consumer Credit Information (SECCI)
To ensure you’re able to meet the FCA’s regulatory requirements in providing a pre-contract information sheet (SECCI), we’ve created an online calculator.
Allianz Account Reconciliation Centre (ARC)
Save time and money by providing your statement data online and greatly improve the process for settling your Allianz accounts, helping you manage your cash and credit control processes.
How do I access ARC?
Implementing ARC is simple, all you need is internet access for your accounts staff and to register to imarket first.
Once registered to imarket, follow these simple steps:
- click on ‘Products & Services’
- then ‘Accounts’
- then ‘Getting started’
- then ‘Getting Started with ARC’.
Transforming the UK broker/insurer settlement processes
Insurers and brokers using ARC report a 40% plus saving in time spent on their reconciliation process.
Other benefits include:
- Rapid transition from paper based processes to a fast electronic flow of information.
- Improved debt management - ARC enables quick search and sorting of all data on all your accounts and consolidates existing accounts into a single view.
- Time saving by reducing the peaks and troughs of the monthly cycle. ARC's enquiry facilities with comments and audit trail enable the easy interrogation of entries.
- Improved broker/insurer communication leading to quicker query resolution through ARC's system notification of activity on accounts and real-time query handling.
- Process standardisation - ARC is an industry solution with consistency of process across all brokers and insurers.
- It's FREE!
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.